Imagine request for @perksofbeingjune34

This was requested by @Perksofbeingjune34 so hope you enjoy it! I attempted to do what you asked for! And just a heads up for y'all this is in she/her POV bc that's what the user asked for, just an FYI.

Y/N's p.o.v
I rolled my eyes as Alex kept pacing. The boys were in the garage with Julie while me and Alex were outside of it. Alex had seen me hanging out with Nick and freaked out because Nick tried to hold my hand. Obviously I didn't allow it but he still is mad about it.
"You know Nick likes you Y/N! I don't understand why you keep ignoring it! It's not just gonna go away!" Alex complained in annoyance. I scoffed.
"Oh really? You mean like the time I told you Willie liked you and you just brushed it off thinking it would go away too? Remember what happened?" I snapped back. Alex made a face of anger.
"You know that wasnt my fault! I didn't know he was gonna kiss me out of nowhere!" Alex yelled at me. I glared at him.
"Look I have it under control! And clearly I have it under control better than you did! I made it clear to him there was nothing there!" I yelled back. Alex growled.
"You know this never would've happened if you hadn't died with us! You never would've met Nick! And we never would have had to have this conversation!" Alex shouted. I snorted.
"Really?! You're gonna blame me for dying?! I couldn't help that!" I remarked. He clenched his fists.
"You know sometimes I wish you hadn't come back with us!" Alex snapped. I felt a lump form in my throat. My eyes watered immensely. He immediately looked guilty and reached over to grab my hand.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I- I didn't mean-" before he finished his sentence I disappeared. I transported myself to the Orpheum and sat on the roof of the sign for it as tears started falling and I sobbed.

Alex's p.o.v
I felt my eyes water as Y/N disappeared. I growled in anger and screamed, punching the wall near me. I winced it pain when I realized I had put a hole in it. It showed to the garage in the other side. Luke, Reggie, and Julie all walked in with concerned looks on their faces.
"What happened?! Look what you did to my house!" Julie shouted. Luke crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at me.
"Alex, where's my sister?" Luke asked in suspicion. I felt my eyes water and I looked at him and the others. I felt a tear fall.
"I screwed up." I replied. I held my face in my hands as I sat in thought. Where could she be? I immediately realized the one place she could've been; it was our spot. I transported myself to the top of the Orpheum sign and saw her sitting on the edge of it sniffling. She turned around and saw me, and I felt the guilt I had get even worse. Her makeup was smeared all around her eyes, giving her a raccoon eye look. I walked over and sat beside her.
"I'm so sorry Y/N. What I said was not okay. I didn't mean to go off on you. I just... I don't want to lose you." I told her, holding her hand. She held my hand in return.
"You won't lose me Alex. Never." She replied, leaning her head on my shoulder. I turned and kissed her forehead, before we both stared off at the beautiful sunset that was happening, making the sky be in colors of pink and orange and purple.
"This sunset's beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you."

A/N: okay here's this one two that was requested!! I hope y'all enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!