You Get Injured

Reggie-
You were roller skating with Julie and her family when you slipped and fell hitting the ground really hard. You had broken your arm, and it left Reggie a mess. He nearly fainted when he saw your arm twisted in an abnormal way. Of course he tried helping, but every time he got near you he just passed out again due to shock and fear. You got a cast on it and he was the first one to sign it and wrote his name as big as possible.

Alex-
You broke your leg by falling off of the school stage when you performed with the band. Alex cried like a baby, even after you told him you were fine. You were casted within hours and sent home, and he kept constantly checking on you. He would just transport to your room without warning. It was all fine and dandy until he accidentally transported to your room while you were only in a towel after taking a shower. Needless to say, he stopped following you around everywhere. He kept an eye on you every time you guys all hung out.
He even taught you how to play drums a bit to keep you occupied while you were stuck in the cast and couldn't do anything else you enjoyed.

Luke-
You had broken your kneecap and had to get surgery to fix it correctly. You got a brace put on it and was told to stay on bed rest for at least a week. Luke was sweet during the whole process and helped in any way he could, getting you anything you wanted that he was able to. Once you were able to go around on crutches he helped you carry things and made sure nothing happened to you. He always helped you stick to your schedule to ice your knee and change the brace on it too. He always made sure you were okay before he would do anything else.