First Date (Luke) -requested by Lukeybabe68-

This was requested by @lukeybabe68, hope you enjoy!!

Y/N ran as fast as she could to the door. She knocked on it loudly and it was quickly opened by Julie. Julie looked at her in confusion.
"Y/N what are you doing?" Julie asked in annoyance at her eccentric behavior. Y/N looked panicked. She walked in brushing past Julie. She sat down on the couch  and Julie closed the door, crossing her arms.
"Y/N what is your deal-"
"Luke asked me out on a date!" She yelled. Julie squealed, and so did Y/N.
"What happened?! How?! Why?! Details! Did you say yes? How did he ask wasitcuteorwasitbaddotheboysknowwhyisnoonesayinganything?!" Julie shouted. Y/N processed what Julie said for a moment before pulling Julie down to the couch.

*20 minutes earlier*
Y/N and Luke were leaving history class, trying to meet up with the boys so they could all hang out before they had to leave on the school bus. Luke held Y/N by her arm and helped pull her through the crowd. Once they were outside they stood at the corner of the sidewalk waiting. They were debating on the best horror movie of all time.
"Luke, Christine is one of the best movies ever made. THE MUSIC SCORE IS ICONIC!" Y/N spoke loudly, with Luke smirking and shaking his head.
"You're crazy Y/N, Lost Boys is wayyyy better." Luke retorted. Y/N rolled her eyes.
"Hey, you know what's funny though. They're playing Christine and the Lost Boys at the drive in tonight." Luke told Y/N, making her gasp and cheer.
"Yes!! I'm gonna have to convince my dad to take me to see them." Y/N told Luke. Luke rubbed the back of his neck and Y/N saw his face get red.
"Well actually, maybe me and you could go. Like... on a date?" Luke said in more of a question tone than a statement. Y/N's face heated up and she smiled slightly, tucking her hair behind her ears.
"Uh, sure. Yeah!" She's answered. Luke smiled at her, looking almost surprised.
"O-o-o-h yeah. She said yeah. She actually said yeah." Luke stuttered nervously talking to himself. He remembered Y/N was there and his cheeks went pink from embarrassment. Y/N giggled at how he was acting and quickly waved goodbye before walking off, forgetting about waiting for the boys.
*end of flashback*

    "Ooooh this is so exciting! Come on, I gotta help you get an outfit because honey you need the help." Julie spoke, dragging Y/N upstairs, much to her dismay. They went up to Julie's room and since Julie and her were almost the same size there were no sizing issues thank goodness. Julie rummaged through her closet and her dresser, looking for nice clothes, when Y/N walked over to the closet and pulled out a black tank top that was attached at the bottom, like a bodysuit. Julie looked at it for a second before agreeing with the choice. Julie gasped and grinned, pulling out a pair of stonewashed, distressed blue jeans. Y/N smiled, quickly going into the bathroom and changing into the outfit. She walked out, grinning ear to ear as Julie smiled and nodded, saying the outfit looked amazing. Y/N put her shoes on and Julie helped her put her hair half up half down with space buns on top. Y/N heard the door bell ring and panicked. Julie and her both walked downstairs and Julie peered through the window and squealed.
    "Here's your boy Luke." Julie spoke excitedly, teasing Y/N. Y/N blushed and waved her hands around, getting Julie to leave the living room so that Luke wasn't weirded out by her. Y/N opened the door and Luke stood there, smiling when he saw her. He was of course wearing his usual band tee with cutoff sleeves and his typical beanie, but Y/N didn't mind. He looked cute as ever in her eyes. Y/N walked out of the house and closed the door behind her. Her and Luke walked over and Luke opened the car door for her. Y/N smiled and thanked him, and once they both were in the truck buckled up, Luke quickly drove off.

-----

    Y/N yawned as she sat in the back of the truck. The second movie, Christine, was playing, and she knew she was getting exhausted. She shook her head slightly, waking herself up. She heard Luke yawn, and suddenly felt an arm lay across her shoulders. She turned and looked at Luke, slightly chuckling as he pretended he had no idea what he had done. Y/N leaned on him as her eyes kept getting more and more heavy. The movie finally ended, and Y/N managed to stay awake the whole time. Once the movie ended Luke drove Y/N back to Julie's house. Luke and Y/N got out of the car and walked up to the porch together. Y/N reached out to grab the door handle when she felt Luke grab her hand. She turned and smiled at him, holding his hand in return.
    "You know, I- I think that little went pretty well." Luke spoke, trying to give off a flirty tone, even though you could clearly tell he was nervous. Y/N nodded her head.
    "Yeah. I had a lot of fun! We definitely should try and go another time, where hopefully I don't almost fall asleep." Y/N remarked, making them both laugh. She smiled at him again, letting go of his hand.
    "But, uh, yeah. The date went pretty good. Anyways, I should probably get inside before Julie panics." Y/N replied, making Luke nod his head. Luke walked away, and Y/N started to open the door before she felt Luke grab her by the hand again. She turned to face him and realized he was nose to nose with her, making her breath hitch.
    "I think I know one more thing that would make the date even better." Luke told her, leaning forward and kissing her. Y/N melted into the kiss as Luke wrapped his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Luke reached up and held the back of Y/N's neck, deepening the kiss even more. They both quickly pulled away, however, whenever they heard a dog barking from next door. They both laughed and Y/N and Luke knew their faces were as red as tomatoes. Y/N finally opened the door, waving goodbye to Luke as he walked off to his truck. Once the door was closed she saw Julie pop out from the doorway to the kitchen.
    "Soooo, how'd it go?" Julie asked eagerly. Y/N smiled and sat down on the couch, feeling her heart beating faster than ever before.
    "It was magical. Perfect, in every which way." Y/N sighed dreamily, laying down on the couch and falling asleep immediately from exhaustion.