You Catch Them Talking About You to the Guys

Reggie-
You had went into the kitchen to get more to drink while the boys were sitting in the living room. When you were walking back into the living room you heard Reggie going on about you.
"She's literally the best thing to ever happen to me guys. No offense." He spoke, pointing at them really quick at the end. You held back a laugh, listening as he continued.
"I really felt like I had no purpose, no reason for still being here. But.. when I met her and really got to know her, she made me feel like I really existed. She made me feel alive. More than I feel when we perform." He gushed. You felt your eyes begin to tear up. It was so sweet what he was saying. He had never said it to you before, so hearing that's how he talks about you to other people was such a good feeling. You shook the feeling off, walking back into the living room with your drink.

Alex-
You smiled as you watched Luke and Reggie practicing the song they were supposed to perform tonight with Julie at the Orpheum. You clapped as they finished playing and they both high fived each other, then smiled at you.
"Hey, where's Alex? Shouldn't he practice too?" You asked them, looking around. Maybe he just went to the bathroom. Wait who am I kidding ghosts don't pee! You stood up and checked outside, with him nowhere to be seen. You turned back around and looked at the boys with raised eyebrows. They shrugged, before Reggie harshly smacked Luke in the arm. Luke winced, rubbing his arm and giving Reggie a look.
"I bet he's with Willie!" Reggie told you guys. Luke made an 'o' face and nodded his head.
"You're probably right! Come on, let's go check." Luke said. They both held a hand out to you. You held their hands as they jumped you all to where Willie was. You opened your eyes and saw Willie and Alex sitting on an old couch in the middle of some abandoned parking lot. Reggie began to speak, but Luke shushed him quickly. You all ducked down and hid behind a large piece of what looked like cement that must've fallen from the floor above, as there was light shining through one area above you guys. You heard Willie talking to Alex.
"Alex, I don't get it. If you care for him so much why don't you just tell him the truth? He deserves to know." Willie spoke. You looked at the boys, raising an eyebrow. Luke mouthed that he would 'tell you later' and you shook the thought off and continued listening.
"I know. I just... I hate seeing him upset. And with him already dealing with his dad getting sick, I don't want him to hurt anymore. He's been nothing but nice to anyone I have ever seen him talk to and all he wants is for everything to be okay. He doesn't deserve anymore pain than he's already been through." Alex replied. You felt your eyes water slightly at the thought of your dad. He continued before you could think about it too long.
"I.. I can't deal with seeing him upset. I just know if I tell him that he'll get that usual puppy dog look he gets when he's trying to stay happy when he wants to cry, and I won't be able to do anything about it because I'm a stupid ghost. Every time he's upset I just want to hug him and let him know everything will be okay but I can't because I can't physically help him and when he's mentally broken it breaks me too. I don't want him hurting anymore. I love him too much to be able to tell him. I can't." Alex confessed to Willie. You felt a smile form on your face as he gushed about you and how much he cared to Willie. You felt Luke and Reggie grab your hands and you guys jumped back to the garage.
"You're definitely special to him. He doesn't usually have a lot to say about anyone." Luke told you, making you smile even more.
"Yeah! I haven't heard him talk about someone like that since he saw Pamela Anderson in Baywatch." Reggie told you, making you chuckle and playfully punch him. Him and Luke snickered and went back to practicing, while you sat watching just thinking about how Alex had been describing you and how good it made you feel.

Luke-
You saw Luke and Julie at the front door of the house, making you and the boys jump.
"Oooh they're back!" Alex spoke excitedly. You all went and peered through the windows watching them. Reggie cracked the window just enough so that you guys could hear them. You heard Luke thank her for showing his mom the song he wrote for her. She smiled and spoke in return, but you couldn't quite hear what she said. You saw Luke hold his hand out to Julie and she went to grab it, but it just went through. You saw Luke make a face of frustration. He reached for her hand again, and actually grabbed it. Your eyes went as wide as saucers, and you saw Reggie and Alex's eyes were the same as yours.
"How did-" Reggie started to speak before Alex shushed him. You felt your eyes begin to water. You had thought that you and Luke really had something going, but it must have just been in your mind. You wiped away a tear as it escaped. Alex spoke to you, saying that everything would be okay. Reggie went to close the window but you stopped him. You saw Julie and Luke leaning towards each other. Their faces were as close as could be. Julie leaned forward even more and their lips touched. You saw Julie make a slight face as Luke hesitated. She pulled away, apologizing and saying it didn't feel right. Luke looked at her confused.
"This doesn't feel right." Julie told him. He sighed, nodding his head in agreement. You saw Julie's hand fall through Luke's, making her look up at him.
"I just can't. I don't see it the same way you do." Luke told Julie, running his fingers through his hair. You tilted your head slightly in confusion, raising an eyebrow.
"You do see it the same way I do, just not with me." She replied, making him look at her confused. She rolled her eyes and smirked.
"You're head over heels in love with Y/N. Everyone can see that! I kind of hoped it would go away, but I can tell you care a lot for her." Julie spoke. Luke nodded his head, smiling slightly.
"Yeah. She may drive me nuts sometimes, but I guess that's what makes me so crazy about her. Even through all the fighting and arguments we have and her stubbornness there's something there I just can't stop thinking about.-"
"You were thinking about her when you finally touched my hand, weren't you?" Julie cut him off. He nodded his head, going quiet. Him and Julie looked at each other and smiled slightly, laughing and stepping away from each other. You all saw them turn towards the house and scrambled away, not wanting them to know you were watching. You saw Reggie dive over the couch into the kitchen and Alex lay on the floor pretending to do sit ups. The door opened and they both walked in and saw everyone. Luke looked at Reggie confused.
"What are you doing?" He asked. You saw Reggie's head pop up from behind the couch and he looked at you guys. You and Alex looked away from him.
"I slipped on water." Reggie lied. Luke shrugged his shoulders as Julie closed the door. You saw Luke turn towards you. You looked away, realizing you had been staring at him.
"Did I catch you staring Y/N?" Luke asked with a smirk. You smirked back.
"Yeah. I was. I was just staring at your lips-"
"Huh?!" He made a sound and looked surprised.
"Staring at your lips and wondering why you had a piece of food stuck to your mouth." You finished, making him sigh in relief. Julie and the boys laughed, making you smile. You looked and saw Alex smirking, nodding his head.
"Nice." He mouthed to you, doing a thumbs up. You laughed in response.