Their Guilty Pleasure Music

Luke - Nickelback. For years people have made fun of them. Hell, when he was in school even he made fun of them. But they're a band he's secretly loved forever. They often reminded him of his father, as him and father both liked to listen to them. 

Reggie - Doja Cat. Reggie loves her songs 'Say So', 'Mooo!' and the disco remix of 'Say So/Like That.' The boys and Julie often catch him listening to the music. One time they even found him dressed up in a disco costume and he was dancing around the garage to it. Julie got mad because Carlos had seen in and took a picture. She had to figure out how to explain why there was a floating disco costume singing in the garage. 

She told her dad Carlos took acid. He got grounded for a month. 

Then Reggie got banned from being in the garage by himself for a while. 

Alex - Babymetal. He discovered them on accident when he saw someone listening to it near Julie at a school pep rally when the boys stopped by one time. He got Julie to look it up on her phone and he got to listen to it and became obsessed. He even began learning their native language so that he could sing along to the songs with them. 

"Wow Alex, this song is heavy. What's it about?"

"Chocolate."