When You Get Jealous

A/N: It's really late where I am and I'm so drained on energy cause I've been studying for my SAT on Saturday so anyways here is this haha :p

Edit: lmao i titled the chapter wrong XD

Reggie-

He was talking to one of the girls at the band's concert after they played for Julie's birthday. The girl made a move on him and leaned forward crossing her arms so he got a full view of her chest. She laughed at his awkward reaction and winked at him. He glanced over at you and you stood up, walking over to them. You grabbed a few cubes of ice from the bucket of ice set out for the drinks. You dropped them down the girls shirt and she screamed. You grabbed her by her arm and threw her towards the pool, making her fall in.

Alex-

Alex and Willie were hanging out and even though they said they're just friends, it made you very jealous because of their history, since they used to have a thing going on. One time it really got to you after you all were in the garage and he was teaching Willie how to play the drums. Willie and him were talking and Willie grabbed his hands and let him control the drum sticks for him. You stood up and walked over to the hose that was just outside the door. You grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. You quickly walked back in and chucked the water as far as you could. Alex saw it and poofed away before it could get to him, so Willie was on the receiving end of all of it. He gasped, before poofing away shaking his head. Alex looked at you.

"You're so jealous." Alex teased. You rolled your eyes.

"Hell no, I was just defrizzing his hair by getting it wet down for him. Now he'll smell like what he looks like. Wet dog." You grumbled, tossing the bucket aside and walking into the house.

Luke-

You were at the school dance with Julie and the boys, and Julie was all over Luke. As much as you could tell it made Luke uncomfortable, you would think she would take the hint too and leave him alone. It came to a boiling point after a few hours when she was slow dancing with him and tried to move his down to her butt. Luke tensed up and pulled away, making her chase after him as he walked out to the hallway. You and the boys followed and went to where they were going.

"Come on Luke. I see the looks you give me. What's the problem?" She asked in frustration. Luke made a face and shook his head.

"That face isn't at you. It's at Y/N, Julie. Now take a freaking hint and stop harassing me." Luke snapped at her. You walked over to Luke, wrapping him in a hug. You glared at him. He gave you a side hug, and you saw Julie's face falter. She huffed, turning to walk back into the dance room.

"You're just a bunch of losers anyways. Can't believe I brought you all back to life. I shouldn't have." Julie grumbled as she walked away. You growled and grabbed her by her ponytail she had her hair in, making her fall onto her back onto the tile floor. She groaned and held her head in pain. You pulled on her hair, making her whimper.

"Take a hint bitch." You growled at her, before walking back into the dance room with Luke and the boys.

Nick-

Carrie was harassing Nick at Julie's party about getting back together. You and Nick had been talking for a while so it really bothered you. Of course, she didn't know that. She was running her hand up and down his arm in an attempt to gain his attention, but all his attention was on you as you were talking to Luke.

"Why don't you stop her?" Luke asked you. You looked at him and frowned.

"Because we're just friends. Besides, they break up and get back together all the time. I'm sure they will just get back together in a few days if not by tomorrow." You replied. You saw Luke make a face.

"I think he wants you to stop it. Cause he is staring lasers through you." Luke told you. You looked over and indeed saw him staring at you. His fist was clenched, and Carrie still hadn't given up trying to talk to him. An idea clicked in your head. Your face heated up at the idea. It was risky, but it would definitely get Carrie to back off.

"Uh oh, I know that face. I don't know what your plan is, but go get em' tiger!" Luke said, nudging you forward. You saw Carrie lean over and try to kiss Nick, but he stepped away quickly. You started walking over and saw Carrie cross her arms.

"Wow, if it isn't-" Before Carrie could finish you grabbed Nick by his shirt collar and pulled him forward and kissed him. He quickly kissed back, wrapping his arms around you. You heard Carrie gasp and huff in annoyance before walking off. Once you could no longer hear her you pulled away. You saw Nick smirking.

"Well I did want you to come over and shut her up, but that definitely was not what I expected your plan to be." He spoke. You laughed and rolled your eyes. He wrapped his arms around your waist again, pulling you close.

"But I do think that was much more enjoyable than what I expected." Nick replied, leaning forward and kissing you again. You heard Luke cheer in the background.

"Way to go tiger!" He shouted, making you smile.