Steamy (Reggie) (16+!) -requested by Agotzmann-

This is not a smut, but this one definitely will be one that you probably shouldn't read unless you're 16+ sooooo there's your warning ⚠️

Y/N sighed in relief as she stepped into the shower. She had just gotten done working a 12 hour shift for the third time this week, and she was drained. It took all the willpower in her to refrain from just dropping onto the floor in exhaustion. She just wanted to relax and, thankfully, she was off til the end of next week since she had worked such long hours. She started washing her hair with the warm water and sighed in relief. She started humming a tune as she washed her body and her hair. She heard a whistle and whipped around in surprise, almost shrieking until she saw that it was Reggie. She saw Reggie hiring his lip and eyeing her up and down as he had the shower door cracked.
"Mind if I join?" He asked, winking at her as he took off his leather jacket.
Y/N blushed and immediately became very self conscious. She gave a slight nod, while turning away from him in embarrassment. Reggie held her by her shoulders and turned her back around, lifting her chin up with his hand so she would look at him. He smiled and brushed her wet hair out of her face.
"You are... breathtakingly gorgeous." He told her, his hands moving from her shoulders to her waist. He leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed him back. She started to pull away when he roughly grabbed her by the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. She was taken aback by it, but did the same as he did. He pulled away after a few moments, beginning to kiss her neck.
"Reggie..." Y/N complained before a gasp escaped her lips. She covered her mouth, and she felt him smile and he kissed up and down her neck, before coming back up and kissing her again on the lips. She grabbed hair, lightly tugging at it. She heard him growl before he pushed her against the wall, holding her by the waist and neck with a tight grip. The moment was ended by the sound of the bathroom door opening. They both went quiet.
"You okay Y/N?" Y/N's mom asked.
Y/N bit her lip as Reggie started running his hands up and down the sides of her stomach.
"I'm.... I'm fine!" Y/N answered. She heard the door close and saw Reggie smirking. He leaned forward, giving her a sweet quick kiss.
"Are you feeling better now Y/N?" Reggie teased, whispering in her ear, making her face go red as a tomato.

I know this isn't super long but I tried haha 😆 leave thoughts in the comments and DM me if you have any requests!!