Untitled.

"You asked for me Mr Jeon" Lilian asked as soon as she stepped in his office. She was greeted by his charming bunny smile, as cute as ever. Sometimes it creeps her though, how can a person smile all the time?

"Yes" he replied as she sulked down in the chair opposite to him and it was clearly obvious that she was upset by the looks on her face. "Who made my babe angry?" Jungkook frowned. "Who's your babe?" she snapped.

   "Why of course you" he stated with a laugh

"Why of course you" he stated with a laugh. "Fuck your babe shit" she huffed. "Will do ma'am" Jungkook smirked and playfully winked at her. Lilian slapped her forehead as soon she realized where the conversation was going, "I hate you! Jerk.." She mumbled before she heaved a sigh.

"Are you tired?" Jungkook asked as leaned back, pouting. She felt like all her energy was being drained out of her body. "It's such a hectic day" she sighed, "what is it that you called me for?" She asked.

"Well I thought you missed me" Jungkook replied with an obvious tone. "You are a narcissist!" She rolled her eyes. "Oh you can't deny the fact that I am handsome" he smiled cutely.

"If you don't have else to say, I'll leave" Lilian stood up but Jungkook grabbed her arm, "you can't leave before you tell I am handsome."

They both stared into each others eyes, challenging each other until Lilian gave up, "fine" Lilian said and smiled, "Mr Jeon you're so handsome~
Your eyes are just like the monkey I saw in the zoo!" She clapped her hands together.

"Yah! Lilian-"

"Fine fine, you're handsome" she said with lazy voice.

"And?"

"You are gorgeous."

"And?"

"You are beauty is blinding."

"Continue Lilian, it feels nice to hear some facts!" Jungkook said.

"You are hot"

"And?"

"Jerk!"

"And? Wait what?"

Lilian dashed out his office while laughing. "Go to hell, Jungkook!: She yelled. Jungkook shook his head smiling, "Aish! This woman."

**

"Athena" Teahyung smiled giving her a quick hug. Athena was his father's, Mr Jeons secretary. "Did you miss me Mr Kim?" Athena smiled. "Of course your absence makes work here much harder" Teahyung sighed. "Well I am here now."

"Did you arranged the meeting with the designers?" Teahyung asked. "Sure did Mr Kim."

"Hire young and creative designer."

"I'll keep that in mind" Athena replied as she followed Teahyung out of his office. Seeing Teahyung Rose stood up from her desk and Teahyung gestured her to follow him though he didn't want to but had to. "Check the new designs in the market, so we know what other companies are doing" Teahyung told Athena. "Are we going to copy the designs? That's cheating" Rose stopped when she found Teahyung and Athena staring at her.

"I mean, the designers here do I got job!" Rose elaborated. "Athena" Teahyung said, "teach her how to be a assistant and how keep her mouth shut. I want her to mind her own business" Athena nodded.

The three reached the designing hall, greeted by the employees. Rose looked over piles of fabric of nearly every possible color, scattered all over the place. Everyone was busy with their respective work. "This is the new design" Teahyung asked, looking through the sketches.

"Yes Mr Kim."

"What are you guys doing?" Teahyung said loud enough for everyone to listen clearly. "These are no better than the ones you guys made last time" he roared angrily. "What is the problem? Look for inspiration, something new, something creative!"

"Work hard!" Everyone looked embarrassed, their eyes were glued to the floor, "did I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir!"

"No get back to work" Teahyung clapped his hands and turned towards a woman who seem to be waiting for him. "Teahyung, my sweetheart. Don't worry look at the new collection" the woman said.

"Yuna what is going around here, you are the head designer?" Teahyung questioned. "Oh they are just lazy, thank goodness you came to check. I'm so exhausted that I have to everything myself. And let me tell you honey, you can only find one Yuna in the whole world" she took out feather fan, covering her face with it and held her other hand out for Teahyung to grab it.

Teahyung rolled his eyes before kissing Yuna's hand. She giggled shyly, "oh darling don't love me so much, you'll make things harder for yourself!" She gave Teahyung a seductive look.

Teahyung shook his head before changing the subject, "is the winter collection ready?" he asked. "But it's summer, why do we need winter clothes?" Rose butted in.

"Park Rosalia, what did I say earlier?" Teahyung hissed. "You were just scolding your poor employees" Rose shrugged. "Maybe if you pay enough attention, you'll start remembering what I said! Athena get her busy!" Teahyung ordered before leaving.

Rose crossed her arms over her chest, "what do I have to do?" she asked.

Athena smirked before replying, "first of all go get me a coffee and then go to the second floor, you'll know what to do."

All day, up and down, from floor to floor. "Damn I thought I was a personal assistant not a delivery girl!" She puffed out air as she sat on the staircase. The pain in her legs was killing, "damn you Teahyung!" she cursed she got up, she continued cursing at him as she made her way to her desk.

Someone bumped into Rose on the way, "can't you see. I thought I was the blind one!" The boy raised his eyebrows in amusement, he opened his mouth to reply, "don't you dare reply back, pretty boy. I am very angry right now!"

"Well let me guess, you are angry because of Kim Teahyung?" He asked. "How did you know?" Rose gasped, "of course you will know, that monster can ruin anyone's day! Who are you and how do you know me! Are you an alien, no alien aren't handsome. Are you a stalker, oh! It would be so cool to have one!!" She squealed, "but lemme tell you I'm not an easy one."

"Wait wait, calm down" he laughed. "I'm not a stalker or an alien and I don't know you" he smiled at her. "I am world wide handsome guy, Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin."

They shook hands, "Park Rosalia but I prefer Rose."

'I'll tell Teahyung not to make the pretty lady angry again" Jin spoke. "You can do so?' Rose asked. "Of course I am his friend well more like older bro-"

"Tell him that I am a tough lady. He can go suck a dolphin, arrogant jerk. And I am going home because my working hours are over!" She stomped away, leaving Jin confused. "I will Rose! Good bye!" He yelled after her.

"Good bye, Mr world wide handsome!"