Sell Her

At Park's house:
"Honey what do you think of Lee Han's offer?" Maria asked. Both Mr Park and Maria were sitting in the garden, drinking tea. "Although I know Rose is annoying but she's still my daughter" Daeun replied deep in thoughts. "But Mr Lee is starting a big project, it can benefit us beyond our imagination" Maria continued, "he is rich. Rosalia will happily with him."

" Are you out of your mind? Lee Han is 45 and Rose is only 21. This marriage is inappropriate!" Daeun replied angrily. Although Daeun is cruel to her daughters but he can't do such a thing, at the end of the day, no matter what they are still his kids. Daeun actually cared about his youngest daughter, Rosalia, alot. But Maria was jealous, she can't see the Daeun's love grow for Rosalia.

"Honey don't be angry" Maria said through gritted teeth, "I only said that for your own good. You know our company is on bad terms, I thought we can use Mr Lee's help." Maria was brain washing him. "I would have offered Katherine's proposal but you know that she already has a fiance. And.. Lilian is not part of our family anymore. Only Rosalia...is left" Maria continued to manipulate him.

Lilian pov:
"Miss Park, it's your turn" a girl called, "please this way." I followed the girl quietly, this is biggest company in Korea, Jeon Corporations. It's the one of the best known for fashion industry. I hope they select me as a model. The girl opened the door for me and said good luck. I nodded at her.

I nervously entered the room, there sat two women around the same age. They might in there early 30s. "Miss Park?" the one with pink hair said and I bowed. "Show us what you got! "the other with blond hair said. Both the ladies were simply gorgeous. I walked up to the small stage and took in a deep breath. I started walking.

"Hmm gorgeous. You walked elegantly, careful steps, perfect expressions and posture" the blonde said. "Yeah" the pink haired agreed, "you have confidence too." I nodded, thank you I bowed. "I think it would be good to keep her," my eyes doubled in size, are they really going to take me in. "Congratulations miss Park, you have been selected."

"Thank you, thank you" I bowed several times and hold back my tears.
"Please follow, Miss Shan, she'll take you to sign the contract" the pink head said. I happily followed Miss Shan and signed the contract, it says I can't leave the company for five years and gives good salary. Finally everything is going well, a found an apartment, a job. I smiled, I want to scream loudly. Just have to find a way to get Rosalia out of that house.

I stepped in the elevator and pressed the button, to the ground floor. Elevator stopped a few times and people left, now there is just me and another person. He looked at me and I looked at him, both of our eyes popping out "what are you doing here!? " him and I both said at the same. "Why are you following me everywhere!?" I cried out. "I'm not following you, this is my company" he said proudly, adjusting his suit. Oh so he works here too.

"This is my company too" I told him, "rather it belongs to everyone who works here."

" I'm the boss here" he phrased. "I'm the boss here" I mimicked, "have you seen your?" He gasped but then spoke "yes it's prettier than you."

"Whatever, just stay away from me. You monkey!" I folded my arms over my chest. "My name is Jungkook" he rolled his eyes. "I said whatever" I focused on my phone, pretending to not see him anymore.
The elevator opened and I left immediately.

And here I thought everything was going smoothly. I don't want to see him everyday. Fuck you! Wait what was his name? Jungkook right? Yeah Jungkook. "Fuck you Jungkook!"

JUNGKOOK POV:
She stared at her phone completely ignoring me and as the elevator opened, she walked away, her heels clicking against the tile floor. I was going home, I forgot some important files but look what I found. The woman who has taken over my mind.

Don't she know who I am?

To be honest she looks really familiar, the same hazel eyes and dark brown hair but it can't be her...right?

**
Rose pov:
"Miss Rose your father is calling you." Rose dramatically sighed and puts the mascara down, "I'm coming." She checked herself in the mirror, "who are you beautiful?" Rose pouted her lips, eyeing herself up and down. "Where is my bandana? Oooo found it" she wrapped it around her head and went down stairs.

Park Daeun almost choked on his coffee, "What are you wearing Rose!?"
Maria yelled while Mr Park coughed.

Rose rolled her eyes, "clothes

Rose rolled her eyes, "clothes. Which definitely don't like to wear." Maria glared at me and kept silent, waiting for Daeun to say something but he just shook his head. "You look ugly" dad declared. "I don't care~ I like dress like hippies cuz they are cool" Rose said, walking towards the sofa while doing a random dance.

"Well..." Maria breathed, "to the point Daeun?" Maria raised her eyebrows. Dad cleared his throat and begins, "you should learn how to be a lady. Act like a girl, you're not a child" anymore his tone of voice harsh. "Appa do I act like gay" I asked confused, "and I'm not that old."

"Rose don't talk back" Maria said. "You said you would join the company?" Dad asked out of blue which made Maria a little shocked.

I kept quiet, they kept quiet. "I asked something?" Dad yelled. "Why aren't you replying back?" Maria questioned. "Geez, just now you said to not talk back!" I replied. "I didn't mean that -" I cut her off, "then learn to speak first. You're not acting like a lady. I lady knows how to speak" I finished my small lecture which they always give me. "Just shut up!" Dad stood up angrily, he took a few steps away and turned his back on me.

Gosh I feel like I'm in a movie or kdrama and dad's over acting. He spoke after a long pause, his back still facing me, hands folded back, "I have decided that you will marry Lee Han, the owner of the Lee group."

"Bruuuuuuuh" I couldn't control my laugh, "Appa.. Your pants are torn" I said in between laughs. He quickly covered his bum and I couldn't see his underwear anymore, it had red hearts on it. Appa turned around and glared at me while tried to control her laughs.

Old hag!

He sat down on the sofa again, "Enough!" He shouted, "I'm being serious here. I have planned your marriage with Lee Han."

"Lee Han? That old fart I called gay and you slapped me?" Dad's expressions went grim and he replied with a yes. "Oh I won't" I announced. "You will!" my dad declared. "I won't" I yelled.

"You will!"

"Oh I won't!"

"You will!"

"Make me then!"

"I'll make you, I'm telling you."

"Huh!" I scowled, "when the priest is gonna ask me, I take him as my husband or not? I will say I DON'T! And no one can change that!" I shouted but then sighed, I'm out of breath. "You old hag! Can't you love me!? I shouted again, my poor children would be homeless just because of you!" I cried. "I promised to give them a bright future and that I'll find them a good dad not an old fart!" I ranted.

"ROSALIA SHUT UP!! I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT! "Dad shouted.

"I WILL NOT!" I threw the knife at him from the fruit basket on the small table next to the sofa I was sitting on. The knife landed perfectly between his legs, just an inch away from his..
His face turned pale, eyes almost popping out of his skull. Maria has the same expression.

"Hehehe" I laughed nervously, "am I in trouble?" I asked innocently and they both glared at me still frozen in their seats.

"ROSALIA!!!"

Run Rosalia run! Dashi run run run!
No time to sing RUN.