Say sorry!

"Now back off you demon or I'll send you back to hell" Teahyung was more confused than he ever had in his life. She frowned when he didn't back off, "aren't you afraid of me? You gay carrot cake thingy" she pushed him but Teahyung didn't move an inch.

"What are you doing in my room?" Teahyung asked as his gaze turned lower at her hands on his chest. "I'm flying, can't you see. Look at my beautiful wings-"

"Shut up!"

"How dare you shut me up? You shut up!" She yelled. "Woman don't give me headache, you talk a lot!" he growled.

"So? it's my mouth! I'll talk as much as I want to!"

"Stop yelling!" he yelled.

"You too!" She yelled back. "I'll make you shut up-" the door opened and Jungkook stepped in hurriedly, "hyung, where are the F- Hyung! What are you doing?" Jungkook gasped as he saw Teahyung pinning Rose to the wall. "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Jungkook oppa!" Rose cried for help, Teahyung frowned as he let Rosalia go, she hid behind Jungkook. "Who is she?" Teahyung questioned while opening his closet, pulling out a shirt to wear. "She is Lilian's sister" Teahyung for a moment stopped but tugged on his shirt tell her not come in my room again.

Jungkook looked back at Rose, "I got lost.."

"It's okay, Rose. Your room is on the left," Rose nodded and exited the room as she glared at Teahyung's back. "So she is the one that used to threw pebbles at us?" Teahyung asked and Jungkook noded in response.

"Where were you Rose?" Lilian asked, Rose's lips pressed in a thin line. "I got lost.." Lilian sighed and took Rose to her room.

At the dinner, both girls met the rest Jeon family who accepted them as thier new family members. Jungkook's niece Chanri made friends with Lilian and Rosalia pretty quickly. All went well except for the exchange of glares between Teahyung and Rose.

**

Teahyung eyes glued to the laptop screen, working on his new project. Later he have to take some interview for her new secretary/ assistant. The weather today was according to his liking, windy.

"Hyung!" Jungkook barged in his office and following her was Rose. Seeing her Teahyung rolled his eyes. "Ne?" Teahyung eyes shifted back to screen, "Rosalia will be your new secretary!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"No."

"Why not? She worked in Park Real Estate before, I know she is good."

"Jungook-"

"Test her for a few days, I know she'll do great. I gotta go now~" Jungkook immediately left. Teahyung stared at Rosalia with narrow eyes. Rose huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "What can I do for you Mr Kim?" She asked mimicking his expressions.

Teahyung sighed as he held the bridge of his nose, he finally pulled out a list from under some papers, "a list of some files, you'll get them from the basement."

Rose gladly accepted the list an skipped out of the office.

**

Lilian went to the restroom after her photoshoot. She was very sleepy, last night she stayed up with Rose till morning, just catching up. She washed her hands and checked her makeup, ignoring the blonde chick beside. "Hey you pass me the paper towels!" she asked, no she ordered.

Lilian gave her a single nod and smiled before passing her two. "Yeah now put them here" Lilian helped Blond hair adjust the towels on her chest, before blonde applied lip gloss. Lilian opened the tap once again to wash her hands, "what are you doing!?" She yelled at Lilian, "close that! I'll get wet!"