Are you sure it's her ?

Lilian's pov:

Rose secretly called me, she told me everything about Lee Han. Honestly I feel so helpless, I didn't knew you were so cruel Park Daeun. You completely ruined our lives together with your filthy bitches. I wonder if things would have been better if Mom was here. But I understand, I don't blame her for leaving though Rose hate her for leaving us.

When I was young,  Dad used to beat her and me. I always said her to leave this place. She was just staying for us, didn't knew that she would left abruptly, not even say goodbye. But I hope she's happy now, why should she waste her life on his mistakes.

Lately I came to know about Jungkook, I didn't knew he was so famous along with his brother Teahyung. Well how could I know, I was in Jail for five freaking years. They are both handsome though but please l'm not interested, not in Jeon Jungkook. He annoys me so much and what was he saying? I won't face any difficulties while working in the company? No bitch, I will! Because of you! You are the difficulty.

I still can't believe, I'll be working under the guy who raped me! I would have resigned but that damn contract and beside that, I need money. I need lots of money to get my Rose out of that hell and before they could do anything to her. Lee Han I'll sue your fat ass, if you lay a hand on my sister.

Jungkook's pov:

I was sitting in my office, busy in my work. The door brust opened and stepped in Ha-rin. Honestly he scared me, I closed took in a deep breath and shook my head, "don't you know how to knock?" Ha-rin grinned, "knock ... on your heart?" He said seductively. I glared at him,

"I think I'm falling in love with you Mr Jeon~".

"I'm straight Ha-rin and I already have someone in my heart".

"And what if you don't get that someone. Will I get a chance?".

"Straight to business".

"Aah! Jungkook you're no fun" Ha-rin whined, "well anyway, I think you would cherish me from today onwards". I rolled my eyes, "and why's that?" Ha-rin sat on the chair opposite to me I closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

"Park Lilian," Ha-rin paused.

"What about her?" i asked lazily. She's the daughter of Park Daeun, my eyes shot opened, i grabbed Ha-rin from his collar "is it true?".

"Yah no need to seduce me like that" he said getting free from my grip,

"I know I'm so handsome that you can't resist but please Jungkook I'm straight". i kept a serious face and stared at him, "OK OK we'll talk about business now". "Yes she is the daughter of Park Daeun but not sure if it's her or not. Park Daeun has 3 daughters, who knows which is the one you are looking for".

"Are you sure it's her? It's the same Park family?" I asked.

" Yeah but we are not sure, recently we came to know that she went abroad when she was 8 and came back 5 years ago".

"Where was she these past five years?" i asked.

"Let me finish jeon"

"She was in jail," i stared at him.

"basically her family dumped some people and she went to jail.

"Why her?" i asked in a worried tone.

"We don't know about that yet, we are trying get every single details" Ha-rin said.

"Why is she working here?" i mumbled.

"Her father announced that Park Lilian is no longer a part of his family" Ha-rin informed, "and yeah, from the past few days, Park Katherine is contacting our company". i frowned, "Why?"

"They want us to expel Lilian from our company". i suddenly became angry, "

Tell her that it's none of her concern. I'm the one to decide who should stay or leave!" Ha-rin nodded and got up to leave. "Ha-rin ... I want every single detail about the three daughters of Park Daeun".

I've been finding you for three years, the day when I took over the company. I smile find its way to my face, you came to me by yourself. How can I forget those hazel eyes? I've waited for you, for so long. I'm not gonna let you go this time.

I got up and went to Teahyung's Hyung office, opposite to mine. Before I could even touch the door knob, the door opened, came out hyung's secretary crying. I guess she's fired. After his parents he became cold towards the others.

"Hyung" I said entering the large room. He didn't said a word, just stared out of the window. After his parents death, he changed...

........................................................................

Hello lovely readers. I know the chapter is small, please forgive me. Hope you liked the story so far. Thank you. Good bye 💜💜