You are Jeon Jungkook?

Lilian looked at the smug bitch and the bastard, frozed in her place. "Jake baby- how could someone so low be here?" Katherine pouted. "I'm thinking the same thing sweet heart" Jake replied with a smirk, eyeing Lilian up and down.

  "So where is the man you used to squeeze in the upper class," Katherine folded her arms over her chest. "It's none of your business" Lilian stated coldly. Katherine frowned instantly seeing the necklace in her neck, "it's one the main item in the collection", she reached out to touch the necklace but Lilian stepped back.

"Where did you get this from?" She growled at the brunette, "did you stole it?" Lilian's back touched someone's chest, she looked over her shoulder to see Jungkook. "What happened?" Jungkook asked looking at Jake and Katherine.

     "Jake darling you said you would buy a gift for me. I love this necklace, just buy it." Jake smirked "of course anything for my love" he called the boy who has the receipt in his hands.

   "We will take this one" Katherine said smugly pointed at the jewelry in her neck. "Mr Cho Payment must be made in three days" the boy informed handing him the receipt, "after two days later I'll ask my worker to pay in cash" Jungkook silently watched as Jake signed on the paper.

   Katherine brought her hand out, "that belongs to me now." Lilian smiled, "you like the man I've used, you want the necklace I've worn. Could this be that you are jealous because I always get the best?" Lilian smiled smugly. "You!" Katherine raised her voice.

      "It's alright, I'll give you this necklace. It will remind you of how you are addicted to use the things I've already used" Lilian went to open the hook of the necklace but Jungkook stopped her by putting his hand on hers.

    "Are you sure you can afford this necklace?" Jungkook questioned. "What do you mean?" Jake smiled at him. "This necklace worth 50 million dollars" Jungkook informed. "Are you stupid? It doesn't cost that much. I have seen many pieces like this but nothing cost this much" Jake said.

   "Mr Cho all the prices are set are by the CEO himself" the boy said pointing at Jungkook. "You, you? You're from Jeon corporation?" Jake asked surprised. "It's funny how you don't know me"Jungkook said with stern face.

   "I have met the CEO before, you must be faking it" Jake glared at Jungkook. "If they don't pay on time, report to our legal department."

"As you wish, CEO Jeon."

   "CEO Jeon?" Jake muttered to himself. "Be on your duty" Jungkook dismissed the boy, taking the signed papers in his hands. "He is Jeon Jungkook. How can he be Jeon Jungkook?" Jake mumbled while Katherine freaked out, "let's go!" she nudged Jake and they both turned around, leaving hurriedly.

      "Wait a minute!" Jungkook called after them. They both froze in their place, "Cho Jake?" Jake and Katherine turned towards Jungkook. Now all the people were watching the show, "Mr Cho from Real estate? Luckily I have known your father. He must be willing to pay for your stupidity" Jungkook smiled, "or are you ready to go to police station?"

      "Mr Jeon, how are you going to let me off?" Jake asked with pleading smile. Jungkook looked at Lilian, his hand collapsing against her back, he pushed her forward, "apologize!"

   Katherine greeted her teeth, "apologize to Park Lilian. I'll consider you bought the necklace. If only you say sorry to her."

   Jake spoke hesitantly, "Lilian...it's all my fault, cheating on you. But please consider we have a good time together.. Will you forgive me?" Lilian just stared at him coldly,

      She knew all this is fake, but her heart denied it. Get over him! She internally shouted.

   Jake whispered to Katherine "say something!' Katherine rolled her eyes. "Lilian you should be thankful to me, if it weren't for me you wouldn't have found Mr Jeon."

  "Yeah, we are even now. Let's start with a new beginning" Jake agreed with Katherine. Lilian scoffed, "Go ahead. I don't need their apologies" with that Lilian turned around and left.

  All the people watched her as she left, "Mr Jeon. I did all the things based on your request, so?" Jake smiled as he watched Jungkook tore the papers. "In future, I don't want you two to stand in front of her" Jungkook warned him. He threw the pieces of papers on his face and ran after Lilian.

   "What are you staring at?" Jake yelled at the people. "Let's go Katherine" Jake dragged her out.

  "He is ill mannered!" the older people whispered to each other.

   "Where did the lady go?" Jungkook asked from a guard. "That why sir." After running for a few seconds, Jungkook finally found Lilian. Her back facing Jungkook, hands resting on the railing, hair blowing back from chilly wind. She stared down on the pond. Jungkook silently went near her. Taking of his coat, Jungkook covered Lilian with it.

      "You might catch a cold here" Jungkook smiled as Lilian turned around to look at him. "Why did you helped me?" Lilian spat coldly. The moonlight highlighting her features.

  Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but stopped, he can't just tell her everything?

  "It would be good for both of us if we stay away from each other."

"Lilian-" Jungkook reached out to touch her but she hold his hand, handing him the necklace. :You can keep it-"

    "Please Mr Jeon, I said it would be good for both of us if we stay away" her breathing uneven, trying hard to swallow the tears that were stuck in her chest. Her legs giving up, she felt weak. "I'm sorry but I need to go home.." She merely whispered, holding the railing for her support.

     Jungkook felt devastated seeing her like that, the girl he's been waiting for all these years. "Let me send you back then" Jungkook grabbed her waist giving her enough support to walk. "Mr Jeon, that won't be needed. I can always take a taxi.."

    "Don't be silly" Jungkook answered as he dragged Lilian along with. No matter what she said, Jungkook ignored it and asked his driver to take her home. Of course he couldn't leave because of the damn exhibition.

**

Lilian opened the door of her apartment and was greeted by darkness along with silence. She felt like the silence was eating her alive. Closing the door, her back resting against it, she slowly slides down. Once that first tear broke, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. She bend over the floor, crying like never before as her palm pressed on the mat.

      She felt embarrassed, ashamed, helpless and humiliated. She never thought her father would be so cold hearted. She couldn't take out the picture of her father lingering in her mind, he just stood there and watched her own daughter humiliated in front of everyone.

      She wished her father and every single person who made her life worse, can feel the same as she is now, in every painful moment of her life.

Laying on the floor, she fell into merciful sleep, away from everyone and everything as darkness embraced her.