One punch.

"So, you are living with two of the most popular CEO's" Eun kyung asked. Rose shrugged, "yes." All the three girls were going for hiking, since it was weekend, they were all free.

"You so lucky Rosie!" Dara cried. "No do you know what? That smurf hates me to death" Rose complained. "Punch him in the face" Eun kyung suggested. "No, Eun kyung!" Dara scolded her, "no Rose don't do that."

"Do you guys want some snacks?" Eun kyung asked, "we are going to stop for petrol refill."

"Yessss loads of snacks!!" Dara and Rose cheered.

The three of them stepped out of the car, "I'll bring snacks" Dara skipped to the store while Rose stayed with Eun kyung. She was still talking about Teahyung, "Eun he said I was the one who should apologize."

"Just take a knife and slit his throat" Eun kyung replied, as she set her hair whilst watching her reflection on the window of someone else's car. The window was in such way that no could see inside but the person sitting in was clearly able to see and listen.

"Is that even possible?" Rose pouted.

"Yes kick him in his nuts! Throw him off the building! And yes don't forget to punch him right in the face" Rose saluted, "aye aye ma'am!" while Eun kyung smiled proudly.

Eun didn't realize when the window rolled down and now she was face to face with a person. "Quite murderous thoughts you have-" his words cut off as Eun kyung let out a shriek and punched him square in the face. "What the hell!" He hissed.

But soon she realized what she did but it was too late. She covered her mouth in shock while the man groaned in pain. Rose brusted out laughing but soon stopped when found Eun kyung glares at her. They both signaled each other and jumped in their car, drove off. "Guys! Yo this isn't a joke!" Dara shouted running after the car, she was unaware of what just happened.

The car stopped and Rose immediately pulled Dara and they hit the road once again. "WE ARE SORRY MR UNKNOWN!" Rose yelled taking her head out from the car, looking at Jimin with sympathy.

Teahyung, Hoseok and Namjoon were busy laughing, they didn't helped but enjoyed watching their friend got hit by a woman. "Yo Jimin-ssi!" Jhope beamed, "nothing broke?" They all laughed ignoring Jimin's glare. "I will kill if I see her again!" Jimin scoffed, holding his jaw.

"More like she killed you with her looks" Namjoon teased. Eun kyung was beautiful, her honey brown eyes, long peach colored hair and perfect lips. They way she talked, "yo Park Jimin! She is gone!" Hoseok laughed, Jimin was back to reality.

"The one who was yelling sorry, she is my personal assistant" Teahyung informed, he couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"The one with peach hair, do you know her?" Jimin quickly asked. "No I don't" Teahyung replied, "and will not ask my personal assistant either" he added as he knew what Jimin was going to say. "Why?" Namjoon asked, "you should help Jimin find his love."

"Hyung I don't like her!" Jimin denied, you see this. "She almost broke my jaw. It's hurting so much!" Jimin pointed at his bruised cheek. "Park Rosalia is insane!" Teahyung stated, "you know what she did hyung?" he said grabbing Hoseok's attention, "she dumped a whole glass of water on top of me, my clothes got wet and I didn't even get to change because of my meeting with Mr Rhee!" He ranted in one breath.

"Woah calm down" Jhope chuckled, "seems like she really got on your nerves?" Teahyung nodded, "but I can't even say anything harsh to her!" Namjoon raised her brows, "you can't?" He was surprised, "Teahyung? And he didn't say a word to his personal assistant? Impossible."

"She is Lilian's sister" Teahyung informed. "Park Lilian?" They asked in a sync and Teahyung hummed in response. "They all are insane, the girls" Jimin said, remember Jungkook told us how he met Lilian. They laughed, "yeah she threw her own phone in the trashbin" Hoseok said.

"Ah let's get some ice" Namjoon heaved a sigh. "Thanks for caring" Jimin said sarcastically "and remembering that I was injured."

"Why would you even do that?" Dara asked angrily. "That was just out of instinct" Eun replied, keeping her eyes on the road, "I didn't mean to punch him, I was shocked-" she heaved a sigh. "But that was pretty funny" Rose giggled. Eun kyung smiled before she spoke, "see Rosie, that's how you gonna punch that boss of yours."

"No! Definitely no!" Dara protested, "Eun kyung! Don't spoil her. Why did you run after punching the guy? You should have stayed, if you had the guts." Eun rolled her eyes, "I wasn't scared, I never am. So shut your little mouth."

"You are too soft hearted Dara.. How am I friends with someone so weak?" Rose expressed her dissapointment, "surrounded by dumb people. Ah.. The story of my life" she wanted to continue but Dara smacked her arm, "Shut up Rose!"

**

"This one is Last, then it's your turn Lilian!" the director informed. On the set was Han Lucy, she posed like a professional. She didn't need directions, her work was admirable. But as they say you don't need a beautiful face but a beautiful heart, it suited Lucy. Everyone liked her work but not her, just because of her big mouth, attitude and rudeness.

"OK done. Now Park Lilian!" She got up and walked towards the set. "Hope you learned something from me" Lucy said passing by. "And Lilian- Teahyung is mine. So just stay away from him. Next think before you lie" Lilian could have replied but she chosed to ignore her. It's just a misunderstanding.

Lilian stepped further towards the set- her skirt tore up as Lucy was stepping on the cloth. Lilian quickly held her skirt together, her cheeks burning due to embarrassment. She felt naked, exposed, so humiliating. "I'm so sorry Lilian, I should have been careful" Lucy acted all innocent and worried.

"Oh poor child!" one of the stylist rushed to Lilian. She tied a scarf around her waist, "let's get you change" Lilian nodded, her eyes glued to floor. Lucy smirked, obviously she felt proud of her actions. "I can't believe how unprofessional models we have this year" Lucy sneered.

Lilian stopped and turned around, "know your limits Ms Han. Otherwise you'll be responsible for the outcome of messing with me" she glared at Lucy before exiting the set.