Ms Park?

Lilian pov:
  I am already at the company practicing, our teacher is really strict. "Chin up and chest out," she instructed. "Heejae what's with the goofy smile?" teacher declared. "Sorry Mrs Lee" the poor girl apologized. All of you stand in a line, the CEO is here to see you Mrs Lee announced. "I wonder which one it is?" a girl whispered. "I don't care, both are handsome" the girl squealed. Basically some girls are drooling over the CEO chick.

      Wait a second. What is that dork doing here? Ahhh.. Right! He also work here. But why everyone is bowing for him? I nudged the girl beside me and asked, "do you know who he is?" She stared at me in disbelief, "are you out of your mind? He is one of the CEO" she whispered yelled.

WHAT!?

I-i it can't be like that. Why is it always me? At this point I am questioning my existence. Why can't I keep my mouth shut. Omg I am so done today. I looked at him, he was coming closer. I tilted my head down in an attempt to hide my face. I could hear his footsteps getting nearer and nearer. He is gonna humiliated me in front of everyone and then kick me out of the company. I'm gonna be jobless again, roam on the streets with no money and poor Rose-

    Those pair of black shoes stopped right in front of me. His shoes shining brightly, seem completely new to me. Oh my lord, even his shoes are brighter than my future. I'm so doomed. "Raise your head" he said, "I want to see your face" my body trembling. I slowly raised my face, still looking down on the floor. My hands turned into fists, ready to be humiliated, I finally looked into his unamused eyes. He only smirked seeing me nervous.

Fuck you!

"what's your name?"

"p-park Lillian" . why am i stuttering?

"hmm". he hummed. "Ms Park,  see me in my office after you are done with your practice" I slowly nodded, a little surprised that he didn't say anything .
He left. all the girls were staring at me, some were furious,some with envy and some with admiration. The only thing on my mind is...

Goodbye my beautiful career.

Jungkook's pov:

I said down on my seat and laughed loudly. Her face was priceless she was nervous. "Ha-rin I want every single detail about her and make sure that that she don't have any difficulties while working here". I told my secretary. "Why me" he cried and "why are you treating her so good". I narrowed my eyes at him "it was you who brought her in my bed", he sighed. "You are never happy Jungkook. I try so hard every day, just for you! And you still don't appreciate my efforts" Ha-rin ranted as he stepped closer to my desk, his seductive eyes and an unknown smile. I just shook my head.

    "Please leave Ha-rin, You sound gay" I said with an eww face. "So what if I am?" He whispered climbing on top of the table, crawling towards me with a seductive look. I leaned back in my chair. "Y-yah you wanna die!" I stuttered.

   "I can die for you..." Ha-rin came more closer to my face, his breath fanning my face, "Yah Yah stop it!" I tried to push him away. A sudden loud knock shocked both of us and the door opened, stepped in Park Lilian. Seeing her wide eyes, I stood up abruptly making Ha-rin fall on the floor. His ass hanging in the air as he groaned, "Jungkook!" He yelled but I didn't care. I was looking at Lilian.

    "I'll wait outside" she awkwardly said. "No no, wait-" I was cut off by Ha-rin, "Yah! We didn't said that you can come in" Ha-rin shouted at her. "I'm sorry" she apologized and turned around to leave.

   "No wait", I called her and pushed Ha-rin away, "Ha-rin go bring the files I asked for" I said through gritted teeth. I looked back at the girl, she was looking down. "Please take a seat Ms Park, what happened just now was.. Nothing.. And" oh gosh it's so hard to explain.