Untitled.

Like always Lilian barged into his office, he flinched but soon smiled after seeing her. She angrily stomped up to his desk and slammed her hands on the table, "if you had a girlfriend why did you asked me to be your fake fiance!" She growled like wild animal, her hair covering her face. "But I d-" Jungkook was cut off, "she was trying to be bossy! Asked me to make salad for her! I won't even make salad for me and I'll make it for her?" Her hands waving wildly in the air and she continued.

     "I told her 'if you want anything, go get it yourself!" She said proudly then crossed her arms over her chest before taking her seat. Jungkook just stared at her, "what are you talking about Lilian?" He asked amused. "About that blonde chick, your girlfriend and the official model of this company!" she replied, really annoyed.

    "Oh are you talking about Lucy?" Jungkook asked. "I don't her name, I only know that fucking hate her!" She took in a deep breath, "life so pathetic..." Jungkook smiled before speaking, "if you are talking about Lucy, she is Teahyung's Hyung girlfriend. And if it's someone else, I don't know her. I don't have girlfriend" he told her calmly. Lilian frowned, "you don't?"

      Jungkook shook his head, "no. Were you jealous?" He asked with a playful smile. Her eyes shoot wide and she glared at him, "like I will!" she scoffed. "Come on, we both know I am handsome and I know you like me-"

"In your dreams Mr Jeon" she said as she stood up and started for the door.

**

   "So you will not apologize?" Rose was more stubborn than he thought she would be. She arranged the new files on his desk. "My meeting with Mr Rhee?" He ignored her question. "I called him he will be here shortly.." she informed with a pout. "Give me a glass of water," glaring at him through his narrowed eyes, she poured water in the glass.

      "Park Rosalia," he spoke after feeling her eyes on him"you should be the one to apologize for your unprofessional behavior."

      "I should apologize?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice. Teahyung nodded finally turning his gaze to her, she was staring like she was ready to rip him into pieces and to Teahyung it was quite- he was surprised by the way she behaved, not afraid of anyone. Though girls are quite scared by his cold behavior and anger issues but she wasn't.

       Something she was going to regret, sparked in her eyes. Rose smirked, "I will.." she said before splashing water on him, from the glass she was just going to hand him. He was shocked for a brief moment, mouth opened and he felt the cool liquid wetting all his clothes. "Oh I am so sorry!" Rose gasped, "I apologize for my unprofessional behavior, Lord Kim. I apologize please forgive me-"

  "You! How dare you?" Teahyung shouted and dumped the whole jug over her head, she gasped as the water ran down her back. "Two can play this game!" Rose jumped at Teahyung tackling him to ground. "Oh crap!" He yelled before laughing loudly, Rose was tickling him. "Stop-"  Rosalia! He spoke in between his laughs, "s-stop!"

       Rose shrieked as now Teahyung was on top of her, now "I'll show you how to tickle-"

"No please, not this. I'm- Hahhahahahah!" Rose screamed and tried to get him off her but couldn't. "OK I'm sorry!"

"Now you are sorry? Will you do it again?"

    "Yes, yes I won't do it again!" She giggled. "You stop right there Kim smurf Teahyung!" She ordered trying to be serious but failed. Teahyung himself was smile, unknowingly. Just then Jungkook stepped in, "hyung? Mr Rhee is here-" the three of them stared at each other in silence. Teahyung on top of Rose and both of their clothes were wet.

    "Wrong timing?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "no Jungkook. Let's go!" the coldness in his voice but the composed look on Teahyung's face. He got up and without caring about his clothes, marched out of the office leaving Rosalia on the floor. Jungkook walked forward and helped her. "Can't you guys get along?" Jungkook asked.

     "But he was the one who started it!" Rose complained, Jungkook chuckled taking of his coat and placed it on her shoulders. "Go to Lilian on the 15th floor, she'll help you change into something dry. I'll be late for my meeting, bye I'll listen to your point of view later" Jungkook winked and left in a hustle.

She e always wanted a brother and God gave her one, she smiled and started for the door. "But God also gave me this gay smurf!" she sighed as if she had a great responsibility on her shoulders.

**

"That's not fair!" Lilian protested. "Why love?" Jungkook smiled innocently. "Jeon don't you- I will not share a room with you!" She said in a final tone. "And why is that?" Jungkook said unbuttoning his shirt.

    "Cause I don't want to!" she informed him. "But you are my fiance-"

"A fake one."

"What's the difference?"

"A fake one!"

      "You'll stay in my room and that's the end of discussion!" Jungkook said strictly. "Fine I'll sleep on the couch" she huffed as she slumped on the couch. "No we will sleep on the bed!" Jungkook informed, "I will take the couch!"

"No!"

    I will not sleep anywhere else Lilian stated and layed back down. "Oh you could have told me that you wanted to sleep there" Lilian smiled as finally something as she wanted since the day she met Jungkook. "But I don't know how can we both fit on this, it's too small for two persons."

"Two persons?" She asked, confused. "Yes you and me" Jungkook replied, he grabbed a pillow and started for the couch, "move, there's no space for me."

"No Jungkook, there's not. So go back to your bed!" Jungkook shook his head, "then I will have to sleep like this!" he layed on top of her. "Jeon Jungkook! Get off me!" she huffed, "I had bad day don't make it worse!" She scowled at him.

"Me too, there was a lot of work to do" Jungkook complained and got up from the couch, hands on his hips. "So?" Lilian asked. "So.." A playful smile lingering on his face, let's go to sleep. He picked Lilian in her arms, "Jungkook put me down-" but he threw her on the bed and before she could escape. He caged Lilian in his arms, "I hate you!" She cried after a lot of protest.

    Jungkook laughed, "good night Lilian-ah" he kissed his forehead making her scoff. "Move your hands," Lilian said as Jungkook grip was so tight, she felt it hard to breathe. "You will go back to the couch?"

"God, Jungkook I'll not go anywhere.. Just leave me" Jungkook did as she told, by tone of her voice he knew she was upset but why?

    Lilian moved away from him until she thought the distance between them is enough. She suddenly became sad for no particular reason, just some memories... Something inside her said, "why are you sleeping so close to him? You can't be fooled again Lilian!"