Why is it you again?

It's almost midnight, Lilian roamed on the streets in a daze. She was finally selected by a company but when she was signing the contract, out of blue Katherine came and everything got cancelled. Not knowing where she's going, Lilian just continued to walk with a heavy heart. She had cried so much these past few days, she just wanted her life to end. But the thought of her dear sister, Rose, she planned to not give up. She's not coward, she's a brave and independent woman.

Her head hurts and she felt hot and dizzy. Her throat was dry and burning, she hasn't eaten all day not even water. The clouds were thundering and soon it started raining. Lilian felt cold, it was liking her body is freezing. While crossing the road, she passed out. A car stopped just a few inches away. "Hey are you alright?" The guy came out of the car and checked up on Lilian.

He sighed and picked her up, "I'm sorry for what I'm going to do with you." His body was warm so Lilian hugged him tightly, seeking for for warmth.

**
Jungkook take a cold shower, trying to calm down but his body still felt hot. "I can't believe it! After four years of working I still got tricked" he punched the wall. He went on an business event where someone added drugs in his drink. His vision got blurry too. The tension between his legs was making him restless. His face heated up and he splashed more cold water on his face but I didn't worked.

Jungkook's bedroom door opened and came in his secretary carrying a girl. "Jungkook-ah I brought you a girl Ha-rin", his secretary said playfully. "Get out!" Jungkook yelled from the bathroom. Jungkook came out of the shower, his vision blurry, the drugs over powering his senses.

Lilian slowly opened her when a few drops of water from Jungkook's hair fell on her face. Lilian frowned, she took in a moment to realize where she is. A strange luxurious room, and a man a top of her. A man? She shrieked. She tried to push him away but he was very strong. "Hey what are you doing?" the brunette screamed, "get off me."

Jungkook was annoyed, why is she yelling he thought. He stopped kissing her neck and brought his lips next to her. Jungkook felt much better but the girl was really irritating him. Jungkook with his one hand held her both arms above her head, with the second hand he started undressing her. She protested but Jungkook was too high to understand anything.

Lilian saw his face, it's the same man. She held her hand between him and her, pushing his chest. But soon her both hands were above her and he pulled closer, undressing her shirt. "Hey the fuck are you doing!?" She yelled, "stop I don't want this" she cried. But Jungkook didn't listened.

The next morning:
Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, he looked at the figure of the girl sitting on his bed. He stared at her back, "why are you still here?" Jungkook asked with stern voice. It's early in the morning, "waiting for money?" Jungkook got up from the bed. "Here it is 1000000 won in there" Jungkook tossed a card at her, "the password is at the back."

"Really?" Lilian turned around, for a moment Jungkook was shocked but he kept a neutral face. "Well, thank you so much" Lilian said smiling, "You thought I was going to say that?" She threw the card away. "I will never forgive you" Lilian wearing Jungkook's shirt because her shirt was torn. Jungkook reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her back and pinned her to the wall.

"What? Not enough?" Jungkook asked staring into her eyes as she stared back. "You're so despicable!" Lilian yelled and shoved him. She left angrily. Jungkook saw her leaving the house from his balcony. Didn't she came here willingly?

Jungkook went to the dinning room for breakfast. Everyone was already having breakfast. Jungkook sat next to Teahyung. "Morning" he greeted to everyone. "Jungkook-ah who was the girl that left the house in the morning" Aera asked, his sister in law, the wife of his elder brother, Jeon Junghyun.
Both Teahyung and Junghyun looked at Jungkook. "Where is Chanri?" Jungkook asked and pretended like nothing happened.

P.s. Chanri is Jungkook's niece.

"Yah don't change the subject", Junghyun said. "Who was she Jungkook-ah" Teahyung asked out of curiosity. "Well... She is my girlfriend" Jungkook blurted out. "Why didn't I know about that?" Aera asked. "Because you don't" Jungkook said. "I want to meet her" Jungkook Aera said excitedly, "finally you'll get married."
"I'm not getting married yet" Jungkook said "...I'll marry after Teahyung Hyung. He's elder than me!"

"Yah why are you dragging me in?" Teahyung said annoyed. "I'll talk to eomma" Aera said, "you both are grown up know." Both the younger boys just shook their heads, "what about me Aera-ssi?" Junghyun asked. "Hyung you are already married to Aera noona" Teahyung said. "You want to get married?" Aera asked angrily. "Nononono" Junghyun waved his hand as a no," I wouldn't dare. My beautiful wife is enough for me" Junghyun smiled. "You better otherwise there will be no one worse than me" Aera warned.

"There IS no one worse than you" Junghyun muttered under his breath. "What did you say?" Aera asked. "Nothing nothing, here have some more porridge. It's good for your health" Junghyun smiled and pour more porridge for Aera. "It's good for your health, eat more Jungkook" mimicked. "Actually hyung I heard what you said" Teahyung whispered in Junghyun's ear. Both Jungkook and Teahyung laughed at Junghyun's shocked face. "OK boys it's just between you and me" Junghyun said through greeted teeths.

"Aera noona, hyung said--"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Junghyun covered his mouth.

Jeon's family:

Mr and Mrs Jeon: out on vacation.

Jeon Junghyun: The eldest son.

Aera: Junghyun's wife.

Chanri: Junghyun's daughter. 5 year old.

Teahyung: the adopted son. When Teahyung was 13, he's both parents died and because Mr Joen was a close friend, they decided to take care of Teahyung. 27 year old. His surname is still Kim.

Jeon Jungkook: The youngest son. 25 year old.

.........................................................................................................................................................

HELLO LOVELY READERS,
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY SO FAR.
THANK YOU EVERYONE.

GOOD BYE

Sorry if the chapter is short.