"Incendia" Faline mutters, watching the keychain begin to melt. "Suctus incendia"

Faline then uses a scalpel to slice her palm before she drips it into the bowl which allows the liquid to travel.

"Glacies corporis" Faline cools the mixture down before using her finger in a spinning motion to cause a small spoon to mix.

Faline places a map on the table and pours the mixture on Deaton's Clinic on the map.

"Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinem" Faline whispers. "Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinem"

The mixture doesn't move.

"Phasmatos tribum, nas ex veras, sequitas sanguinem" Faline whispers again, ignoring the people behind her.

The mixture bursts into flames, igniting the map causing Faline to jump back slightly.

"Suctus incendia" Faline whispers, clenching her fist.

"What happened?" Stiles asks, looking at the pile of ash on the table.

"The um spell didn't work," Faline says.

"What do you mean didn't work?"

"The spell didn't work," Faline says. "Which means a witch is blocking her location or-"

"Or she's dead," Stiles says and Faline nods.

"I'm sorry Stiles," Faline says before they get drawn to Isaac's talking.

"IT'S A VAULT. IT'S A BANK VAULT" Isaac shouts. "I saw the name. Beacon Hills First National Bank. It's an abandoned bank and they're keeping them locked inside the vault"

Isaac looks between the other occupants of the room. He could hear Faline crying outside of the room and the others looked solemn.

"You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it do you?" Stiles asks.

"No," Isaac says.

"You said when they captured you that they dragged you into a room and that there was a body in it," Stiles says.

"What body?" Isaac asks.

"Erica," Stiles says. "You said it was Erica"

"She's not dead," Derek says.

"Derek, he said, 'There's a dead body. It's Erica'" Stiles says. "Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation"

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asks.

"Someone else obviously," Stiles says.

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle," Scott says. "The one who saved you?"

"No, she wasn't like us and whoever was in the vault with Boyd was," Isaac says.

"What if that's how Erica died?" Stiles asks. "They pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf Thunderdome"

"Then we get them out tonight," Derek says.

"Be smart about this Derek" Deaton says. "You can't just go storming in"

"He won't be alone," Faline says. "I found some spells that I have been dying to try out"

"If Isaac got in then so can we," Derek says.

"But he didn't get through a vault door did he?" Deaton asks.

"We need a plan," Scott says.

"How are we going to come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than twenty-four hours?"

"I'm pretty sure someone already did the work," Faline says. "I think it got broken into not long after it was opened which was what caused it to shut. It was like seven, eight years ago"

"Beacon Hills First National closes its doors three months after vault robbery," Stiles says. "Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out"

"How long?" Derek asks.

"It's the internet Derek" Stiles scoffs. "Okay? Minutes"

Faline is asleep on the floor, her head leaning back against Stiles' mattress, papers sprawled across her lap. Her hair had fallen out of the messy bun on her head and was now falling around her shoulders. Scott was asleep in Stiles' desk chair and Stiles was asleep with his face pressed to the ground and his ass in the air. Scattered across the floor were food wrappers, pots, half-eaten pieces of food, and mugs with coffee stains.

"Guys" Mr. Stilinski walks in and spots the three teenagers. "Hey time to wake up. Guys. GUYS"

Faline jolts awake, rubbing her eyes. Stiles shoots up and a piece of paper was glued to his face with drool as Scott falls out of the desk chair.

"I've got to get to work. You three get to school"

"Dad? Heather?" Stiles asks.

"No, nothing yet," Mr. Stilinski says.

"I'm going to need something stronger than a coffee," Faline says, rooting through her bag which had an undetectable extension charm on it. "Where are you?"

Faline grabs three small vials containing a green potion.

"What is that?" Scott asks.

"Pepper up potion," Faline says. "It's like coffee on speed. It works for werewolves too"

"I'll take some of that" Scott says and Stiles grabs a vial.

"It'll kick in, in about half an hour," Faline says.

They all clink the vials before taking the potion.

"Ten hours and nothing," Stiles says after swallowing the potion.

"We're gonna find something," Scott says.

"Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about to be dead," Stiles says.

"We still have time," Scott says.

"Is this whole 'remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster' thing a part of the 'be a better Scott McCall' program?" Stiles asks.

"Not if it doesn't work," Scott says.

"No, it works," Stiles says before looking at a piece of paper. "Oh, Dad! Dad? Dad! By the way, that potion? Works great"

Stiles runs out of his bedroom handing Faline a newspaper article showing Mr. Stilinski arresting the robbers.

 Stilinski arresting the robbers