Rodriguez
Marcelo's

Inked in cursive directly below her burn on and surrounding her wound . The length and width of each name that of her pinky was her rough guess.

Slightly on and around the uniquely shaped burn was  inked in detail patterns. Black ink surrounded the area in artistic detail following the outline of a lion's mane or fire . No face detail, the shot and burn covered that for it. The ink went around and stopped at the beginning and end of  his last name. Marcelo's.

Marcelo's.....

To the eyes of anyone, it was an intriguing and eye catching piece by an expert.

If it had been under different circumstances, something she had wanted and not the pain and possible trauma forced and placed onto her by Marcelo, she'd have possibly appreciated the exquisite art. But none of it was.

It was one thing being bedridden but  when they opened the covers on her thigh after three days, her anger surpassed the pain at that moment.

Geneva broke down immediately she tried to walk and failed to do so properly because of the pain throbbing in her thigh,  body shaking with sobs was how the  doctor  had found her before helping her back onto the bed. All the while she prayed the injury hadn't taken away her ability to carry out one of her passions.

She  had taken a break of sort  from ballet but she hadn't quit the practice .

It was  something she loved to do. One of her escape routes, the activity had woven into her  heart it became  part of her.

At the doctor's words of encouragement did she find herself calming down.

She would get better and walk again like before. She only needed to give it time. Healing took time and that she was doing her very best to see to it.

Hearing those words from the professional gave her tremendous boost that she looked forward to getting better and finally decided to know her condition .

The physician enlightened no damage had been done to her bones  any major blood vessel or nerve by grace or fat. Geneva had smiled at that even though she knew she  didn't fall in the very curvy department. The tendons and part of the muscle damaged was what the doctor had to work on.

Encouraged Geneva move from one place to another and carry out suitable exercise to avoid blood clot but warned her not to over do it or else it would be all for  nothing.

She hadn't seen Marcelo on a daily. She  woke up late morning with him gone and if not  cried herself to sleep because of the pain, she'd exhaust herself on her purchased  phone or the television and sleep before he arrived. The pain always worked its sadistic magic though.

She didn't log any of  her details into the phone because of intense paranoia Marcelo would have more access to her life and he already had enough of that.

Her family and friends were unharmed and that's all that  mattered to her where communication was concerned. The knowledge helped keep her sane seeing as Marcelo had damaged her ignorance to how easily ones  life could be taken from them.

However that one night where she couldn't fall asleep fast enough, Marcelo had found her awake and smirked knowingly as he sat on the bed besides her laying form. Her eyes on him.

" I missed hearing your voice amor . Made  sure you'd be awake when I got back."

It was an honest crime in her eyes for God to make a human being so good looking and for him to  accompany all that with a twisted persona.