FIVE

{unedited}

Geneva's eyelids flattered open and she  spotted Marcelo in front of her by the foot of the bed fastening his belt.

Her gaze stayed on him. And as  though he already knew she were awake, Geneva spotted the sides of his lips stretch into a smirk before he turned and faced her.

Unable to hold his piercing gaze, she looked away first. Vividly remembering that she was the one left unable to move beneath him. Her loud moans  had turned soundless,  her vocals had made their due for the day and she went to sleep in both fright and respect at Marcelo's stamina and his manhood that kept at it after climax.

Her eyes shifted and landed on Marcelo  when he sat down on the bed  besides  her covered thigh.

"Are you okay?"

He asked in his smooth deep voice holding her gaze.

It bothered her that she was still affected by him and didn't know what to call it.

"I'm okay."

She hadn't moved yet but she felt the after  effect of their continuous sex.

"Not sore?"

" of course I'm sore Marcelo."

She glared  watching him chuckle at her.

"Should we fuck again Geneva?" His hand gripped and squeezed her upper thigh. Her muscle there constricted, grip on the sheet she held above her chest area tightened as well  "I'll be gentle." He promised.

"I don't want."

She didn't want his dick. Not again in the same day. She didn't want die of lung failure. There was a point she was sure her lungs would give up on her. He had slowed down for her to catch breath only to gradually drive her back to point A.

"Don't be like that amor."

He chuckled amused.

His hand had risen and was now on the deep of her side as he leaned in. His hand slowly rose and cupped her boob in his hand before it rose higher and he pulled the sheet down out of her unprepared grip.

" no amor." His gaze sharpened  " don't cover them from me."

"Marcelo-"

Her voice caught when his gaze left her chest area and met hers. It wasn't a request.

She  let her hands drop and watched his dark head lower. His mouth took one of her nipples into his hot mouth, his hand on her other flicking and playing with it.

Her eyelids dropped because of the pleasure and her hand found its way on the back of his neck and up into his thick silky  hair. His mouth had its feel on both her nipples before his head  lifted  and he captured her mouth.

His hand found its way down and between her thighs and he pushed a finger inside her moist channel. Fingering her to the rhythm of the kiss, his tongue played with hers and her hands lifted, held the back of his neck when he added another finger and the speed increased.

She tore her mouth from his for air as she felt her orgasm beautifully build up. He gripped her jaw and made her face him.

"Don't look away amor, I'm not fucking your brains out."

"Marcelo."

She brokenly cried out and exhaled audibly when his thump attacked her clit sending electric jolts of pleasure.

She moaned  out his name again as the door of her orgasm opened and only let go of his neck after her orgasm subsided.

Marcelo licked her bottom lip before he pulled   back and sensually cleaned  the evidence of her orgasm from his hand with his mouth.