13

hii

today an extra chapter because today is my birthday!

have a nice day!

xx

1 week later.

pov Beth

we go for 2 days to my parents, with Tess. We have 3 days free. It's now Monday. Next week we give Tess for the first time home school. 

we were driving in the car to my parents. Tess isn't in a good mood today. Daan is driving, because i don't wanna do it. Tess sits skew behind me, so i can look at her en i can give her stuff out my bag. "Tess honey, stop with kicking against my chair, we are almost there." "No mommy." "Tess listen to mommy, other you can sit immediately sit on the stairs, if we arrived." "mama i don't do anything." "Tess if mommy says you kick against her chair, i believe that." "but." "no nothing but, i'm a bit done with your behavior."

Tess i starting to cry. "Tess why are you crying?" Daan asked. "mama do stupid." "moma don't do stupid, mama wants you to listen to her, and she miss grandma and grandfather." Daan looks at me, and rolls her eyes. we decide to just let her. after half an hour, we arrive at my parents. i pick Tess out the  car. "Tess can i get a kiss? i din't like your behavior." she give me  kiss. and lay her head in my neck. "tess go walking yourself?" "no you carry me." We walk to the door. "honey can you ring the bell?" i ask rubbing her back. she nods and pushes the bell. "Tess is it okay if I give you to mommy?" she nods, i give her to Daan now she lays her head in the neck of Daan. 

Danielle pov

we arrived at the home of my parents in law. Tess is a bit scared. i gave beth her mother a hug. "Tess say hii." she didn't move anything. we walk inside. i say hi to the rest. i put Tess down on the couch. she hangs on my legs. "honey, we have to put  out your jacket and shall we go to the toilet. she nods. i take her to the hallway. we put out our jackets. Now if she is alone with me, she is her happy self. i'm happy with that. "is my little girl happy again?" i said as i started tickling her. "mommy stop." i give her a kiss. "come we go to the toilet, and then go back to mama and grandmother and father." " no, i  stay with you." " yes you stay with me, but we go after we wen to the toile back to them." we go to the toilet. when we were done we walked back to the living room. Tess is still hanging on my leg. we walk inside. 

Beth pov

Daan is with Tess to the toilet, after a while they come back. Tess hang on the leg of Daan. "daan babe, where is Tess?" "HERE I AM MAMA." screams Tess very loud.  "oh is my beautifull daughter there?" i run to them, and pick her up. I do if i eat her up. We lay with our 3 on the couch. "mama can i have your phone?" Tess asks. i look at Daan. "what do you wanna do on the phone of mama honey?" Daan ask. "calling." "who do you wanna call?" "auntie." "shall we do that tonight? she is working now." she nods. Daan and I are talking with my parents, while Tess lay between us. "honey do you wanna color, mommy took the pencils with her." i whisper in her ear. she nods. "then you have to ask mommy where her bag is." "mommy ?" "yes honey." "where is your bag? mama said, that there the color stuff are." "yes thats right. do you know where we hagn up your jacket?" she nods. "yeah there is my bag, if you pcik the bag for me ill pick yourr stuff." "mama can you walk with me?" "yes i walk with you." we walk to the hallway and pick the bag of Daan. "thankyou!" Daan says as she give us both a kiss. she pick the pencils and th ecolor book out of her bag and give it to me. i bring Tess to the eattable. "mama can you stay with me here?" "No mama is sitting on the couch with mommy, grandma and grandfather. Is that okay?" she nods. i give her a kiss and walk to the couch, i sit down. the rest of the night went the same. We lay Tess early in bed. We go also on time to bed, where we do some scary things.

NEXT MORNING

it's now 6.30 and Tess laid a few minutes ago in our bed and woke us up. we are now cuddling with our 3. "Tess shall we get changed, and go breakfast?" i ask. "YESS MOMMY GO ALSO WITH US." she screams. "i go with you honey, but don't scream so loud. there are people in this house." "sorry mommy." we step out bed. I change Tess and then myself. "mama what is that brown spot in your neck?" oh kut did Daan give me a hickey last night. kut what do i have to say to a child from 7. I ignore her. Daan is already downstrairs to make breakfast for us. when i was already downstrairs. i put Tess down on the couch so that she can watch television. I walk to the kitchen to Daan. "babe you gave me a hickey." "good right, everyone have to know you're mine." "babe, your daughter asked me what it was." "oh what did you say." "nothing i did if i didn't hear her." "okay i'll do the next time on a another place, so that noone see it only me." i give her a kiss. "bah" i hear Tess say. "what's wrong honey?" Daan aks. "you're kissing." " yeah that's true we are kissing each other. as the same we give you kisses." i run to her, and give her really much kisses, she is laughing. It's really cutee.