7.

Hii a new chapter.
I hope you'll like it!
Xx
——————————————————
Danielle:
"How do you feel?" I asked. "Bad." She replied softly. "Ahh sweetie." I said. I cuddled her. Beth walked away to pick probably a paracetamol. She came back, with it and the thermometer. She put it in Tess her ear. "And?" I asked. "38,7." She replied.

~

It's now a few hours later. Tess is asleep in her bed. Ate already dinner. "Tomorrow we have an appointment with friends. But what shall do with Tess? " i asked. "Uhm we could ask Leah and Jordan if they could look after her?" Beth replied. "Yes that's okay, should I call them?" I asked. Beth nodded. I called Leah.

The phone call:
D: Hee
L: hii
D: well we had an appointment with friends for tomorrow, but we have Tess. Uhm could you look tomorrow after her?
L: uhm yes that's okay. Should we take her with us after the training?
D: yes that's okay. We'll pick her up at 6 o'clock
L: that's okay.
D: see ya bye
L: bye
End
"They will do it. I said. "Okay fine." I laid against Beth.
"Come shall we go to bed?" I asked. Beth nodded. We stand up. And walked upstairs I walked to the room of Tess. I saw her sleeping. It looks so cute. I made me ready for bed. And laid down in bed. I laid my head down on Beth her chest. "Goodnight, I love you." I said. "Love you more." Beth said as she kissed me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~

Next morning...
I woke up from my alarm. "Goodmorning." I said. "Goodmorning." Beth replied. "Should I wake up Tess?" I asked. "Yes okay." I stood up and changed. As I was done I walked over to Tess her room. I sat down next to her in her bed. "Wake up sweetie." I whispered. "Morning." I said softly as I picked her up. "Morning." She replied as she laid her head down on my chest. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Not really good, but a bit better." She replied. Beth came in. She sat down next to us. "Can you pick the thermometer?" I asked her. She nodded and walked away. She came back and put it in Tess her ear. "Uhm 38,5." She said. "Are you in pain?" I asked. She nodded. "Still your stomach?" I asked. She nodded. "Ah can you pick a paracetamol?" I asked. Beth. She nodded and stand up. I stroked the back of Tess. I gave her her teddy bear. Beth cam back with the paracetamol, and gave it to her. She took it. "Come shall we go downstairs?" Beth nodded. I stood up and. Changed her. As I changed her we went downstairs. I sat down with her on my lap at the table. I and Beth ate our food. Tess fell asleep again. "She is asleep." I said. "I'll lay her down on the couch." I said as I stood up and walked to the couch. I laid her down. "She feel a bit better but she is still sick." I said. "Yes true." Beth replied. "We have to leave in 15 minutes." I said. Beth nodded. "Should I wake her?" Beth asked. I nodded. "Yes I think so." I replied

Beth:
I walked to her, I picked her up and sat down on the couch. "Wake up sweetie." I whispered. She woke up. "We go to the club." I said to her. She nodded. I stood up, we walked outside. I put her in her car seat. After 25 minutes we arrived at the training. We went to the changing room.

~

The training went well. Tess sat on the couch with the staff. I went to the changing room. And went under the shower. After I was done I went to our chill room. We're Tess sat. "Hee sweetie." I said as I picked her up. She laid her down on my shoulder. I stroked her back. I walked to daan, Leah and Jordan. "Bye sweetie we'll see you tonight." I said, as I hugged her. I gave her to Leah. Daan and I walked away.

Leah:
I walked with Tess in my arms to our car. I sat her down. I closed the door. I sat down at the passenger seat. Jordan drove us to our home. As we got there. I noticed Tess fell asleep. I picked her up. And walked inside. I laid her down on our couch, and pulled a cover over her. I sat down next to her. Jordan gave blu her food. As she gave it, she sat down next to me. "Daan said: she feel a bit better but she is still sick. She also think, that Tess would like blu." Jordan said. "Oh okay, but I think we shouldn't let her sleep too long." I said. Jordan nodded as she stand up. "Do you want something to drink?" She asked me. "Yes thanks." She packed it for me. I turned on the television. "Shall we watch Netflix?" I asked. Jordan nodded. I turned it on.

~

We watched an episode. "Should I wake her?" I asked. Jordan nodded. I picked her up. "Wake up." I whispered. She woke up. "Slept well?" I asked. She nodded. "Do you want something to drink?" Jordan asked. She nodded. Jordan stood up and cam back with lemonade. Tess drunk it. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. She nodded. "Witch movie do you like?" I asked. "Uh Frozen 11." She replied. "That's okay." I said as I turned on Frozen 11.  Tess has a smile while watching the movie. I could see she feel better. That's really good. Meanwhile blu jumped on the couch. And sat down with her head on Tess her lap. Tess smiled, and stroked the head of blu. It looks soo cute! Tess had a big smile on her face. I got a message from Beth: they are on they're way back home.

——————————————————
Hii
Sorry for a shirt chapter this time!
I hope you liked it.
Xx