3

Hii new chapter
Xx

——————————————————
Next morning

Daniëlle
"Goodmorning." I whispered to Beth. "Morning. What are going to do with Tess?" "Let's just first wake her up and making her ready. then asking her what she want, but I think she can't go back to her parents, because they will do exactly the same." "Yeah true. Can you wake her?" Beth asked. "Yeah sure." I step out bed and changed. Opened the door and walked to the guest room where Tess is sleeping. I opened the door and walked to her. I said softly: "wake up." She start to wake up. "Goodmorning." I said softly. "Morning." She replied. "Come shall we go downstairs?" She nodded. I pulled the covers off her. She step out the bed and i grap her hand. She went to toilet. After that we walked downstairs to have breakfast. Beth Made breakfast ready for us. "Goodmorning."
Beth Said to Tess. "Morning." We sat down at the table. "Slept well?" Beth asked Tess. She nodded as she take a bite. "Fine." Beth replied.  "I don't wanna go back to my parents..." she said softly as she started to cry. I take her on my lap and cuddled her. "Shhh it's okay. You don't have to go back to them. Shhhh..." she slowly stopped crying but she keep hiding her head in my chest. I stroke her back. "Do you want watching something on the television?" I asked. She nodded. I picked her up and turned on the television.

Beth

"Oké what should we do with her?" I asked. "Uhm just call the police and then ask what they advice to do." "Yes that's oke." I said. "Shall i call?" Daan asked. I nodded she walked upstairs. I sat down next to Tess. "Hii." I said. "Hii" she said back. She lay against my side. I wrap my arm around her. After 15 minutes I noticed she fall a sleep with her head on my lap. Daan came back and looked worried. I pulled Tess gently of my lap and walked with daan to the kitchen. "And?" I asked. "They will look at her parents house and they said we could keep her until they have been there. And they will call back today." Daan said. "Oh oké." "Is she sleeping?" Daan asked. "Yes she fell asleep on my lap." I replied. She nodded. "Do you want something to drink?" "Yes a cup of tea." She nodded and made it for me. "Thanks." I walked to couch. "Should we wake her up?" Daan asked. I nodded. "Sweetie wake up." I whispered to her. She starts to move. And say sleepy "hi" as I take her on my lap. She put her forehead against me. I stroke her back. "I'm tired." She said softly. "It's oke but we have to tell you something first. So come with me." I said. She nodded gently. I pick her up and walk to the kitchen and sit down at a chair and put her on my lap. "Oke so, we have called the police for you about your parents and all that. They said 'we will go to her parents house to talk with them. And we will call later today what there will doing with you." She nodded. "So firstly you stay here with us until they called us and then we will talk how we do it further. But one thing we know for sure, you don't go back to your parents." There became a little smile on her face. It's now 1 o'clock so I'm really hungry. "Shall we eat?" I asked. "Yes! I'm hungry." Daan said. Tess nodded. I made the table ready and daan packed all the stuff. "What do you want on your bread?" "Uhm I don't know." She said softly. "Do you like chocolate?" She nodded with a big smile. Daan put chocolate sprinkles on Tess her bread. "What is this?" She asked nervously. "It's chocolate for on you bread. It's amazing. I really love it." Daan said really happy. Tess take bite and looked really happy. "Oehh this is delicious!"

~

It's now 2 hours later and Tess sits on the couch. "Uhm Daan wait. We had a appointment with Vivianne, Jill and Lisa. I said. "Ohh yeah I totally forgot it. Shall we just call them first about what happened? And then say they could come?" Daan said. "Yes that is ok." I replied. "Should I call?" Daan asked. "Yeah oke." Daan walked upstairs to call and ik walked to the couch.

Danielle:
I walk upstairs with my phone I first call viv and Lisa.
The call:
D: heei
V: hee what's up?
Daan told her the whole story.
V: ohh oke can we still come tonight?
D: yes that's oke. Could you say it to Lisa and Jill
V: yes sure.
D: oke thank you. And please don't say it to the rest of the team!
V: that's oke!
D: oke bye!
V: bye!

End of call

I got a message of Beth. Tess is feeling a bit sick. I was shocked. It's just to sadly for her. I walked downstairs. Tess was crying on Beth her lap. Because she felt sick. Beth was stroking her back. I sat down on the couch. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "I'm sick." Tess answered softly. I felt her head. I could feel she has fever. "Should I pick the thermometer?" I asked. Beth nodded. I walk up stairs and pick it from the bathroom. I walked downstairs sit down next to them and put the thermometer in her ear...

——————————————————
Hii a new chapter I hope you liked it! Let me know in the comments!
Xx