6.

Hii new chapter.
I hope you'll like it.
Xx
——————————————————
Next day:
Danielle:

I hear Tess crying. So I stand up and walk to her room. I melt vomit. As she saw me, she said. "I've vomit." "Ahw sweetie." I said as I picked her up. "Shhh." I said. I walked with her to my room. And turned on the light. "What's wrong?" Asked Beth sleepy. "Well she vomit in her bed." I said as I sit down on our bed. "Ahh sweetie, I'll clean her bed." Beth said. Her sweater is dirty so I picked a another sweater and put it on by her. Beth came back. "So I cleaned it. Should I pick the thermometer and a paracetamol?" Beth asked. I nodded. "Can you pick her teddy bear?" I asked Beth. She nodded. And walked to Tess her room to pick it. "Thanks." Tess said softly to Beth as she gave it to her. Beth walked away to pick the thermometer and a paracetamol. As she came back she put the thermometer in the ear of Tess. "And?" I asked as she pulled it out her ear. "Uhm 39." She said. Beth gave the paracetamol to Tess. She took it. "Do you wanna sleep with us?" I asked Tess. She nodded. I laid her down in our bed, Beth and I laid next to her. "Sleep well sweetie." I said. She closed her eyes and laid against me. I fel asleep in 5 minutes.
Few hours later...
I woke up, and I see Tess and Beth both sleeping. I checked my phone for a little while. "Hi." I heard a sleepy Tess say. "Hii, how do you feel?" I asked. "Not good." She said. "Ahh." I said cuddling her. Beth woke up. "Hi, Good morning." She said to us. I gave her a kiss. Tess fell again asleep. "Shall I call the doctor?" I asked. "Yes that's ok." I stand up and walked downstairs. I called the doctor. The doctor wanted to see her so we had a appointment at 1 o'clock. I walked back upstairs. Tess is again awake, she lays on Beth. "I made a appointment at 1 o'clock." I said. "Oh oke shall we go downstairs?" I nodded. I picked Tess up from Beth so she could change. I walked with Tess downstairs. I sat down at the table. With her on my lap. Beth came downstairs and we started eating. "You have to eat a little bit." I said to Tess. "I'm not hungry." She replied. "If you eat this that's enough." I said to her as I gave her a little bit. "Oke." She said. She began to eat slowly. I could see she have to vomit. "Do you have to vomit?" I asked. She nodded. I walked with her to the toilet. There she started to vomit. "Ahh sweetie." I said as I cleaned her mouth. I walked back with her to the kitchen. She lays her head on my chest. I stroked her back. It's now 11:00. I walk with Tess to the couch and turned on the tv. Beth picked a cover for Tess and pulled it over her. And she picked her teddy bear for her. She gave it. After a while I noticed Tess fell asleep. "She's asleep." I said softly to Beth. "Oh oke. I want to know what she have." Beth said. "Yes same." I said. I Tess put down on the couch. And lay down next to Beth cuddling her. "Shall we watch Netflix?" I asked. "Yes that's oke."I turned on Netflix.

~

We watched a movie. "Shall I make a toast?" I asked to Beth. She nodded. I stand up and made it for us. After a little while I walked back to Beth and gave it to her. After a while we finished lunch. "We have to go." I said to Beth. "Yes true, should we wake her right now or if we are there?" Beth asked. "Uhm I think it's okay to wake her there." Beth nodded. I picked Tess up and walked to the car I put her in the car seat. I sat on the passenger seat. Beth drive us to the doctor. After a while we arrived. I picked Tess out the car. We walked inside. The woman who sat there asks. "Who are you?" "We come here for Tess." I replied. "Yes I see it you can wait right there until the doctor comes." We nodded and sat down. "I think we have to wake her now." I said to Beth. "Yes I think so to." She replied. "Wake up sweetie." I said to Tess. She woke up slowly. "Hey we are at the doctor." I said to her she nodded. She laid with her head against my chest. "Tess." Said the doctor. We stand up and follow the doctor to a room. We gave her a hand. "Hello." I said. "Hello." She replied. We sat down at a chair. "what's wrong?" She asked. "Well uhm Tess is now for 3 days sick." I said. "Ok what does she have?" She asked. "Well she have fever, stomach pain. And she have to vomit." I replied. "Oh ok and how high is fever?" She asked. "The last time was it 39 but that was 7 hours ago." I replied. "Well ok ill take her temperature again and I'll do some investigation to look what she haves." She said. She stand up and said I could lay her down on the table. I laid Tess down, and take her hand. The doctor put the thermometer in her ear. "Well ok still 39." We nodded. "I'll look at her stomach now." She said. I could see that Tess is a bit scared. "It will be fine." I said to her. Tess started to cry, because of the pain. "Ok that's enough." The doctor said. She walked back and sat down at her chair. I picked up Tess again. "Shh." I said to her. We sat down. "Well she probably have stomach flu. There aren't medicines for it but if she haves to much pain you could give her a paracetamol." She said. "But we did that." Beth said. "Oh ok you could give 2." She replied. We nodded. "If it will be worse just call us." We nodded. "Thank you."
We walked back to the door. And walked outside, get in the car and drove home. Tess fell asleep. As we got home I picked Tess up. And walked with her inside. I laid her down on the couch. "Do want something to drink?" Beth asked. I nodded. "A ice tea." I said. She walked away and picked it for me. She came back and sat down next to me. "Shall we watch a serie?" I asked. Beth nodded. I switched on the tv, and put on Netflix. I laid my head down on the shoulder of Beth. After one episode. "Should we wake up Tess?" I asked. "Yes I think so." I picked her up. "Sweetie wake up." I said. She woke up slowly. She laid her head down on my chest.

——————————————————
Hii
I hope you liked this chapter!
Let me know in the comments
Xx