25

2 MONTHS LATER

This week we have national duty. Daniëlle went yesterday to the Netherlands for her national team. Tess will go with me, to the English team. She is really exited about it, because she haven't seen some teammates in a long time. All my teammates from the national team, are her aunties.

it's now 8am. We have to be there at 1pm. I to wake up Tess, and make her ready for today.

I walked to her room, and sit down on her bed. "wake up Tess." I picked her, while she slowly opened her eyes.

"goodmorning, slept well?" She nodded, with a tired face. "Good morning mama." I gave wher a kiss.

"shall we get ready, and go downstairs?" she nodded.

I put her down on the floor, when I walked to her closet, and picked an outfit for her.

I pick sweetpants, and a hoodie for her.

We have to drive for almost 3 hours, so she'll probably be bored. She'll get my iPad to play some games on it.

when we came downstairs, Tess went to play a little bit, while I made the table ready for breakfast. I picked all the stuff for breakfast.

After I did that, I went to Tess to get her to the table. "come, we have to eat breakfast." We walked to the table and sat down.

"are you exited to go with me to the national team." She nodded head with a big smile. "yess, I can finally see auntie Jodie." she said exited.

Jodie is always my roommate of we are with the national team. Tess loves Jodie really much, and Jodie loves Tess also really much. It's always so fun to see them playing together.

daniëlle and I always switch for when, and with who Tess will go to the national team. So last time she went with Daniëlle to the Netherlands. Now she go with me, but next time again with Daniëlle again.

Tess lives now almost a year with us. We went trough fases. At the begin we needed to get used to it. I think we 3 have been struggling about it. Daniëlle and I always wanted children, so we were happy.

It's somethimes really difficult, when we have training. Because now she has school, but she is really tired and wants to cuddle. We have somethimes still training at that time, so we can't always give all the attention. We try to do at much as possible.

Tess didn't really trust us at the beginning. But we gave her the time, so she would trust us. Now she trust us both luckily

~

we are now on our way, and Tess fell aslept . She woke up a few times last night, so i wasn't surprised that she is now tired.

At the end we were laying in my bed, because she wanted to cuddle.
~
We were on our way for about almost 3 hours, when Tess woke up. "Hey honey, slept well?" She nodded, while she rubbed her eyes.

"Are we almost arrived?" She asked "well arrive in 30 minutes, so you can play a game on your iPad if you want." She nodded with a smile, and picked her iPad.

We play this national break a game against France, and a game against Germany. Those teams are really good, with good plates. It will be some good games.