21

Happy new year!🥰

A FEW DAYS LATER ON SATURDAY:

pov Daniëlle

Today has Tess her first football game. She is really excited about it, yesterday night she was happy, and a bit hyper about it. it's also really cute. She really wants to score a goal. She said 'because, you score also always good goals, and I want that too!' It makes us really happy, that she talk about us like that, and she is proud of us.
We are also really proud of her, not only about football. Mostly just about how she is. She lives here now almost a half year at us, and that wasn't easy sometimes for us all, but I'm really happy that we took her, and we are her moms🥰.

I woke up from my alarm and it's 7am. I saw that Beth was also already awake. "morning babe." I said while I gave her a kiss. "Goodmorning, slept well?" I nodded. "Come we have to wake up Tess for her game." Beth said. "Yes, I'll wake her, can you make our breakfast then?" I asked. "Yes that's okay." We both got out bed en got changed. I walked to Tess her room, and sat down next to her on her bed. "Tess wake up." I whispered. She woke up slowly. "Goodmorning." "Mworning mommy." I gave her a kiss. "Slept well?" She nodded. "Come shall we change you for your first game?" There became a big smile on her face. "Yesss, I'm so excited!" She said excitedly. She got out her bed and I helped her with changing in her tracksuit. "Come shall we go downstairs for breakfast?" I asked. She nodded with a smile. We went downstairs, and walked to the kitchen where Beth was making breakfast for us. "MAMA!" Tess screamed, while Beth picked her up. She gave her a kiss, and a hug. "Goodmorning slept well?" Tess nodded. "Excited for your first football game?" Beth asked with a smile. "Yesss!" She said excitedly.

Beth and I have no game this weekend, so we have free until Wednesday. We fly tonight to the Netherlands, for a few days with my family. I really love it when I have a few days off to go to my family.

~

We are completely ready for Tess her first game. Tess is really hyper, so that will be really fun een we go to the Netherlands to the familie of Daniëlle. Tess is already waiting for us by the door. "MAMA, MOMMY COME!" "Tess calm, we know you want to play your first game. We are coming." She runs to me and grab my hand and pulls it. "Tess, what did mama say?" Asked Daniëlle her. "That I have to stay calm." "Good, do that then please." Daniëlle grabs our jackets and the football bag of Tess. We walk to the car, and I put Tess in her car seat. "No not in this." "Tess if you want to play football, you have to sit in that car seat." I said strict. She looks sad, but sat down. "Good honey." I said, and sat down on the passenger seat.

POV Daniëlle
We have just arrived at the football club from Tess. Beth and I walk with her to her coach. He takes her soon to the changing room. "Goodluck honey." I said while I gave her a kiss. "Goodluck honey, I hope you that you score like me and mommy! But what is the most important thing?" "ENJOY IT." She screamed. "Good, can I get a kiss?" She gives Beth a kiss and walk with the coach to the changing room.
We stand on the side of the field. After a while they came on the field for the warming up. It's really cute. "And is this mama nervous?" I asked with a grin. "Yes babe I am, now happy?" "Yes really happy." I said laughing. When they were done with the warming up, they walked back to the changing room. A little while later they came back on the field. They play on a quarter field, it looks really cute. The both half's take 20 minutes. The referee blows the whistle, and Tess stand really proud on her place. They play good, and it's cute. After 19 minutes it's already 2-0 for Tess her team. A player of her team passes the ball to her, and she shoots the ball perfect in the goal. Her smile is just too cute. In the break they go to the canteen, where they get some lemonade. Then starts the second half. They start with 3-0 and it ends with 5-0. Tess scored an another goal. The game ended. Tess walked proud to us. I can see that she is really tired. I pick her up. "Mama is so proud of you!" Beth said. "Beautiful goals, we can't do it like that." I said proud. They get some drink from the club and then we go home.

Beth POV
Tess is really tired from the game. i'm carrying her, and she lays with her head against my chest. We walk to the car and drive to home. Tess go under the shower and we pack then the last thing before we go to the Netherlands. Tess fell almost immediately asleep in the car. "babe, our daughter looks like you, she now again asleep." "hahaha you can do that also snoring queen." "sorry I can't help it. It also can't help, when you lay on me when I was asleep." "it help" "no." "yes." We continued this until we were back home. when we were back home, we woke up Tess. Daan helps her with showering, while i packed the last things. when we were done, we went to the airport