23

pov Beth
So, we just brought Tess to her school. She didn't want to leave us, she cried when we left. But after We've cuddled a bit, she became calm again, so we could leave. "I feel so sad for her, that she cried." I said with a sad face. "me too." Beth replied. We are now on our way back home, so we can get changed for training.

When we arrived at home, we walked in. we walked upstairs, and got changed. When we were done with changing, we went downstairs. I looked at the clock, and saw that we still had 25 minutes before we had to leave for training. so we sat down on the sofa, and turned on the TV. We watched our favourite serie on Netflix. I looked a bit on my Instagram, and liked some posts from fans.
After 25 minutes it was time to leave for training. "I'm wondering, about what she thinks about school." Daan Said, when we step out the car, and walked towards the entrance of the club.

"yes me too, I think she would like it." I replied. "yes, I hope so." We walked to the lounge room, where we always sit with the team before the training. we sat down on the couch. "hey, how are you?" Katie asked when I sat down. "I'm good thank you! How are you?" I replied. "I'm good."

~

we still had to do 5v5, so we were set up in groups. I'm in a group with: Lydia, Leah, Lotte, malin and me. We play a game against: Danielle, Manuela, Katie, Lisa and Caitlin. We play it for 15 minutes. Our both teams have some good chances, and have both scored 4 times after 14 minutes. I pass the ball to viv, who shoots the ball in the direction of the goal, and she scored! I ran to her and we celebrate it. "Yesss!"
After this the training has ended, we had to come in a circle around Joe, because he wanted to say something. "Okay girls, tomorrow you have a day off, so yeah no training, and on Wednesday you have to be here on the club at 10:30 AM. So have a nice day, and enjoy it. Now you can go." We nod. And walked to the changing room. "Well trained babe." Danielle said when she walked up to me. "Thank you! You too!" I gave her a kiss. It was 1pm when the training ended. We had lunch at the club, and after that we left to go home. "Have we still time before we have to go to Tess her school?" Danielle asked. "Yes we have to be there in 1 hour." Her school ends at 3PM, so we first went home. When we arrived, Danielle sat down on the couch, while I grabbed some drink for us. I walked to the couch, and sat down. "Wanna watch our serie?" Danielle nodded, while she laid her head down on my chest.

~

We were on our way to the school from Tess. "I hope she liked it!" Daniëlle said, when we walked inside. We walked to her classroom, and walked in. When Tess saw us, she stood up from her chair and run to us. I picked her up, and gave her a kiss. "Hey honey." I gave her to Danielle. Her teacher walked to us. "When you left, she was calm after a while, and played football with other kids. Tess what did you make?" She asked. "Uhm this colouring." She replied holding a paper out for me. I grabbed it, and looked. She drew Danielle and me. It's really cute. "Ahw that's so beautiful." I said giving her a kiss. "That's beautiful honey." Danielle replied. After we had a little conversation with her teacher, we walked back to our car. I placed Tess in her seat, and walked to the passenger seat. Danielle was driving. I saw Tess slowly falling a sleep. "Ahw babe look." She looked in the mirror, and smiled. "Ahw I'm glad she enjoyed it." Danielle said with a big smile. "Yes me too!"

POV Daniëlle
We just picked up Tess from school, and she enjoyed it. But she's really tired. Which isn't weird. When we arrived at home, we walked inside. "Should I lay her down in bed?" I asked. "Uhm yes that's okay." I walked upstairs to her room, and laid her down. I saw Beth sitting on the couch, I sat down next to her, and laid my head down on her chest. She puts her arms around me. "Are you tired babe?" She asked. "Yes." I sight a little bit. "Ahw you can sleep if you want." Beth replied. I nodded and closed my eyes.

POV Beth.
Daniëlle fell asleep in my arms, she's really tired, which I understand, because she didn't sleep good last night.
After a while I heard footsteps on the stairs, and saw a sleepy Tess standing, with her teddybear in her arms.   "Hey Tess, slept well?" She nodded, while she rubbed her eyes. "Come here." I smiled. She walked to me, and laid down against me. "Mama?" "Yes?" I replied. "Can I watch frozen?" I nodded and grabbed the remote, and put on frozen for her. She also laid her head down on my chest, and put her thumb in her mouth. Danielle woke up again. "Hey babe. Slept well?" She nodded. She looked at Tess and smiled. I gave them both a kiss.
———————————————————————
Sorry for a long time no update, but I wasn't in the mood for writing, but I have more motivation, and insporation so I'll write more!
x