14

hii

a new chapter
Sorry for the short chapter

xx

pov Danielle

it's now 3 o'clock, and we go in 5 minutes back home. Tomorrow is Tess her 8th birthday. "come Tess, we go to home, but first to the toilet." we go to the toilet. "say bye Tess." she give Beth her parents a kiss and a hug. "byee!" i walk with her on my arm to the car. i put her down in her seat. and sit down on my own seat. Tomorrow my parents come also over to London. 1 of our birthday presents is, that we will buy a dog. We know she really love dogs. "are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" "yessss." she says really happy.

~

we are now almost back home, Tess fell asleep. but i have to wake her, because we have eat first before she go to bed. as we arrive, i step out the car. and walk to the door of Tess. i open the door, and pick her up. With her on my arm i walk inside, and sit down on the couch. "Tess wake up." i whisper. she woke up. "we are back home, Mama pick up our food. After that you go to bed." "okay, what are we going to eat?" "french fries." "oehh i love that!" She says excitedly. "Shall we watch television?" She nods. I turn on the tv. She climbs on my lap, and lay her head down on my chest. I stroke her back. After a little while Beth came back home. I walk with Tess on my arm to the table and sit down. "Enjoy your meal." We eat our dinner. After that, I go with Tess upstairs, because I go with her in bath. She really loves that. I put our clothes, we step in the bath. We play with some toys. After a while I ask. "Should I wash you and then go downstairs?" She nods. I wash her hair. As I was done, we step out the bath. "Babe can you help Tess with changing?" Beth walks in and help Tess, I changed also myself. We walk to our room and lay down in bed. We are cuddling with our 3. Tess is really tired. "Honey try to sleep." She closes her eyes. We are waiting until she is asleep. After a while she is asleep. I pick her up and walk to her room. I lay her down, and pull the covers over her. I walk downstairs, and sit down next to Beth on the couch.  "Would she like the dog?" I ask. "Of course, she really like them." "Yes true."

POV Tess
I wake up, I had a really scary dream about my parents. They hitted me again. I'm so scared, I start to cry really hard.

POV Beth
I wake up. I hear Tess crying, so I ran to her room. I pick her up. "Hey sweetie what's happened?" "I- I had a s- s scary dream." She cries. Daan walks in. "What happened?" "She had a scary dream." She sit down next to me. I'm stroking the back of Tess. "About what was your dream honey?" "M-my p-parents came, and hit m-me." "Ahh they will never come here, you're safe here. Shhh shh." She slowly calm down. "Do you wanna sleep with us?" I ask her? She nods. I stand up and walk to our room. I lay Tess down in our bed, and lay down next to her. Daan comes also with the teddy bear from Tess. "Thankyou." She lays against me. We all fell asleep.

POV daan
Today is Tess her birthday! Today we will pick the dog. I really wanna see her reaction. "Mommy." I hear Tess whispering. "Hey Goodmorning, happy birthday." I give her a kiss. Beth also woke up. "Happy birthday." We are just cuddling. After a while we go downstairs to have breakfast. We sit down on the table. "We don't have your present here yet, but we can say what the present is..." Daan begins. "I wanna know it!" She says excitedly. "Okay, Uhm our present is... a dog." Her eyes widen, with the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face. "Really??" "Yes after breakfast we go and pick him up." She walks to us and give us a big hug. "Thankyouuu!"

~

We are now in the car to the dog. Tess is really hyper, it's really cute. After a while we arrive. We step out the car and walk inside. "Goodmorning. You bought a dog?" We nod. "Okay, walk after me." We follow the woman, to a room with cute little dogs. The woman pick a dog and walk to Tess. "And this is your dog." She says. "Thankyou!" She rubbing the back of the dog. "How do you wanna call the dog, if you know a name for her?" I ask Tess. "Uhm yes I know a name." "Which name?"

———————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Xx