8

Hii
I hope you'll like this chapter
Xx
——————————————————
3 months later...
POV Danielle
The last few months went well. She is happy. And she met our parents already. She really like them.

Today I go with Tess the Netherlands because I have a game with the national team upcoming, so Tess go with me. Today I've a day off. So we go first to my parents today. I'm really looking forward to it. It's now 7o'clock in the morning. I have to wake up Tess. I walked to her room. I sat down on her bed next to her. "Wake up sweetie." I said softly. She woke up. "Morning." She replied. "Slept well?" I asked. "Yes but i'm really tired." She replied. "Yeah oke, in the car you can sleep again." I said as I picked her up. I picked a hoodie and sweatpants. I changed her. After that we walked downstairs. We sat down at the table. I made a bread with chocolate sprinkles for her and me. She ate it. After that was done we have to go. "Come we have to go." I said. Beth gave Tess a kiss. "Bye have fun!" She said. "Bye." I said as I gave Beth a kiss. I walked with Tess to the car. She sat down. I started the car and drove away. After a little while I noticed Tess fell asleep. It looks really cute.

~

We already checked in. I walk with Tess to the Starbucks to pick some coffee. I order something for us both. "Are exited to go to the Netherlands?" I aksed. She nodded with a big smile. "Yeah really." She said happy. I smiled. I stood up. QqAnd we walked trough the security. As we were through it. We sat down at a chair as we waited for boarding.
We got on the plane. We sat down. "I'm tired." Tess said. "Okay go to sleep." I said. She laid down against me. We took of. I just listened to some music. My sister will pick us up from the airport. I played some games on my phone.

~

We just landed. We woke up Tess. "Wake up." I said softly. She woke up. "Slept well?" I asked. She nodded. We walked out the plane. And walked to the baggage claim. After we got our suitcases we walked to the arrival hall. I saw my sister standing with amé. Tess runned to them. Evi picked her up and hugged her. I gave her and Amé a hug. I took Amé from Evi. We walked to the car of Evi. I put Amé in the car. And sat down. We drove to our parents house. As we arrived there. I stood up. And picked Tess out the car. I walked to the door. "Do you wanna ring the bell?" I aksed. Tess nodded. She pushed on the bell. A little later my mom opened the door. I gave Tess to her so they could give each other a hug. I gave her a big hug. We walked inside. My motger gave Tess to my father. "Hey how are you?" He asked. "Good!" She said happily. "Fine." Je said. I gave him a hug. And sat down at the table. "Do you want something to drink?" My mother asked. "A coffee." I said. "Me to." Said my sister and father. "And you?" She asked Tess. "Lemonade." She said cuddling my father. It looks really cute. She came back with our drinks. It's now 5 o'clock. I noticed Tess is getting really tired. "What time do you to go tomorrow to Zeist?" My mother asked me. "Uhm 12 o'clock. Lieke will pick us up here." I said. Tess walked to me. And sat down on my lap. "Are you tired?" I asked her. She nodded as she laid her head down on my chest. I stroked her back. "Is she tired?" Asked Evi. I nodded. "Teddy bear?" Tess asked. "Mom can you give her teddy bear, it lays in her suitcase." She nodded and picked it. She gave it me. I gave it to Tess. "Thanks." She said. "What are we going to eat?" I asked. "Spaghetti?" Evi suggested. I nodded. "I'll make it." My mother said as she walked to the kitchen. Tess fell asleep I noticed. I laid her down on the couch. I picked my phone. I saw a message from Beth.
B: Hee how are you
D: haii I'm fine. Tess fell asleep.
B: oh oke what are you going to eat?
D: spaghetti
B: oehh I love that.
D: haha yeah I know. What did you do today?
B: I went to my parents so I'm still with them. But I go tonight back home.
D: oh oke, I have to go because we can eat.
B: okay bye, love you!
D: bye love you more!

I have to woke up Tess. It's now 6 o'clock. "Wake up." I said softly, she woke up. I picked her up and walked with her to the table. I put her down on a chair. I put some food on her plate. And also on mine. She ate it. "Do you like it?" I asked. She nodded with a big smile. I knew she really likes this. After that was done. My mother picked a ice cream for us. Tess loved it. Evi already left. "I'll bring Tess to bed." I said as I picked her up. We walked upstairs. She brushed her teeth. And went to the toilet.  She laid down in bed. I gave her a kiss. "Goodnight, I love you." I said. "Love you to." She replied with a smile. I stood up and turned off the light. And walked away.

——————————————————
I hope you liked this chapter! Let me know in the comments
Xx