▪︎ chapter 6

The five boys decided to walk home together. They lived near each other, in other words, they lived at a 'walking distance'.

Taehyun and the other two 'singles' were clearly annoyed by the couple who were continuously flirting and to be more presice, were all cuddly and close. Most annoyingly, they remained unhindered by the three eyes that looked at them in disgust.

"What?", Beomgyu asked in confusion as he unwrapped a hand from Yeonjuns waist and turning to look at the three males with disgusted faces.

"Taehyun ah, it is prohibited for you to make that face right now", Beomgyu spoke, clearly annoyed

"And why is that so?", Taehyun asked

"Well, im pretty sure you remain unbothered whenever you are with Mina too", Beomgyu side glanced the male while laying a head on yeonjuns shoulder as they walked

"Pfft..whatever, you are actually annoying", Taehyun spoke

"Hey, knock it off, my boyfriend is not annoying", Yeonjun said as he faked being angry

The three chuckled except Taehyun

"Yeah, yeah, okay, i get it", Taehyun rolled his eyes dramatically

"So, Jonghyun showed up...again", Taehyun spoke, trying to change the topic so the other two can somewhat be involved in their conversation

"Y-yeah but its alright, dont get too worried", Hueningkai spoke, already tired from remembering whatever happened earlier.

Soobin stopped and grabbed Hueningkais wrist. "Is it better now?", He questioned while he uncovered the boys sleeves to expose his wrist that was now much better.

"Y-yeah", Hueningkai smiled as he saw the concern in the olders eyes.

"Thats good", Soobin smiled. For a second Hueningkai thought that Soobin was almost gonna interlock both their hands together but it happened otherwise. Instead, Soobin caressed the back of the latters hand and he did touch his hand, to twist it or see if the younger still feels the pain, but in the end, Hueningkais hand was still dangling to his side.

"Alright, this is my stop", Hueningkai smiled as he stopped and waved to the three in front of him. Why not four? Because a tall dimpled boy was standing next to him, and they both had a study session today, at Hueningkais house so Soobin offered to help.

The three stayed confused but nodded and waved to them both after leaving.

"See you at school tomorrow", Yeonjun waver before jumping up and making a heart over his head to the two boys looking from afar, causing them to giggle. Followingly, Beomgyu made a pose as if he were doing a photoshoot and Taehyun, the normal one just flicked both their heads and led them to walk forward.

The two boys laughed as they witnessed the scene in front of them and as they were gone, they turned towards the door.

As Hueningkai approached his door, his conscience told him that this was the wrong idea. To tell Soobin that he shouldnt be here because his mothers reaction could be unexpected. He knew his mother was overprotective when Hueningkai hung out with new boys, assuming that the new boy would probably be his boyfriend. And then his dad...well

"Is something wrong? you seem tensed up", Soobin put a hand on Hueningkais shoulder

"U-h..n-no its-"

"Hey, if you are uncomfortable with me coming inside, i get it. We could do this in school tomorrow", Soobin spoke afraid of the consequences he might have to face after entering the latters house.