▪︎ chapter 5

"L-let go Jonghyun", Hueningkai stuttered out.

His hands were tightened around a firm grasps of the latters hand who had pinned him to the locker and was too close to him, making the younger uncomfortable.

Hueningkai was petrified right now. The latters hot breathe that was trickling on his neck sent a shiver down his spine. He could tell, the others lips were so close to touching his neck, he felt blood rushing to his face, and his body temperature was currently high, as per seeing his current state.

"P-please s-stop..", Hueningkai spoke as tears formed in his eyes

"But I dont wanna", Jonghyun smirked as his hot breathe currently hit the others ear, causing the latter to shiver.

"L-leave me", Hueningkai tried to shout but he couldnt. The amount of pain he was recieving because Jonghyun had held on to his wrists way too tightly.

"Hueningkai i was looking for y--"

Soobin suddenly stopped as he witnessed the scene happening in front of him

Jonghyun who had his hands on the youngers hips while the younger was pinned to the locker and Jonghyuns face that was near the others ear

Jonghyun suddenly pulled away as hs caught sight of another person who saw this

Soobin felt blood boil up inside him. He clenched his fists as he reminisced the incident he saw before. So, he was the guy who bullies Hueningkai whenever he has a chance. Not to forget, Hueningkai who had tears in his eyes as he begged the older to let go of him so he could be set free.

What was going on? Soobin thought.

His eyes were widened and his eyebrows furrowed with anger.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", Soobin took a step forward as Jonghyun took a step back.

"N-nothing, none of y-your business", Jonghyun spoke

Soobin came closer as he stopped right in front of the other male who also stopped because there was a wall behind him now.

Soobin grabbed a fistful of the latters hair and gritted his teeth.

"Listen here you motherfucker, if i see you near him one more time, you will never forget what i will do to you then", Soobin whispered near his ear as he proceeded to grab his hair and tighten his grip around it.

"You dont even know me", Jonghyun replied back, clearly angered at the moment.

"I know you very well, so mark my words before i mark your gravestone", Soobin spoke in an annoyed tone. Of course he knew who the boy was. He has seen him before.

The latter looked somewhat pissed but he gulped, clearly terrified of the man in front of him who had fire enraged in his eyes.

Hueningkais heart was eratically beating faster. He felt relieved as the grip of the older was released but he was still frightened. Most importantly, Hueningkai was very grateful that Soobin had rescued him; a life saviour, really, Hueningkai thought.

He wasnt expecting Soobins sudden arrival but he was glad that someone could show up when he needed help.

He had never seen Soobin like this before. By that he meant that he had never seen soobin mad. Hueningkai thought he wasnt those type of people to get angered too easily but right now, he was witnessing an angry, outraged Soobin.

Soon, Soobin let go of the others hair and Jonghyun quickly left without another word, not sparing a glance to the two

As soon as he left, Soobin turned around to see Hueningkai who was standing by the locker, fiddling with his hoodie strings

"A-are you alright?", Soobin came closer to him as he engulfed the other in a hug, letting the warm air get trapped between their thick clothing.

Hueningkai felt at ease. The hug radiated warmth and comfort to him. He wouldnt mind if he gets to hug Soobin everyday, it gave him emotional support.

"Y-yeah, im fine. Thank you for doing that", Hueningkai broke the hug as he looked at his shoes like they were the most interesting object ever

"Does he do that often?", Soobins concerned face made Hueningkais expression soften

"Yeah", Hueningkai frowned as he mumbled a yes

"Well now he wont, because im here and from now on, I will protect you", Soobin smiled as he hugged the other once again

Hueningkai felt himself smiling between the hug as he was grateful for someone who cared about him a lot. He was mentally relaxed at Soobins words and how no one could come close to him since Soobin could now protect him.

"Im sorry you have to go through all this, you dont deserve it.", Soobin spoke as he broke the hug.

"No dont be sorry, its....fine...im used to it now", Hueningkai sighed

"You wont be anymore. Tell me whenever you have a hard time, im here to listen to your problems. Dont be afraid to consult, you deserve to be happy", Soobin raised the latters chin and spoke

"T-thank you"

"Show me your wrists", Hueningkai was shocked at the sudden change in Soobins tone. It was kind of intimidating.

"W-why? I-its nothing", Hueningkai proceeded to hide his wrists even more

"Hueningkai show them to me", Soobin ordered once again and Hueningkai gave up, slowly folding the sleeves of his hoodie upwards so Soobin could catch a glance.

"Oh my god, Hueningkai", Soobins expression was shocking. He was devastated to see the red scars and rashes on his wrists. How could someone do this to him?

Soobin caressed Hueningkais wrists as he stared at it, trying to soothe it so the pain lessens.

Hueningkai only noticed the older. Did he really care that much? Hueningkai let himself to smile

"I-its alright, it doesnt hurt. Dont worry about it", Hueningkai folded his sleeves down as he hid his wrists.

"W-why would he do this to you?", Soobin questioned in curiosity

Hueningkai sighed, "I dont know, hes been the same ever since last year"

"Lets get you some analgesic cream to lessen the pain", Soobin said as he observed his wrists again. Hueningkai smiled and nodded. They both walked down the stairs, heading to the court where three boys were waiting for them, impatient and mad as ever.

----------------------------‐-------------------------------

Did you like this chapter? Make sure to comment your opinion >3<

Im sorry this chapter was short, im getting so much work to do since my exams are close.. (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

but i hope you enjoyed reading nevertheless

____

thank you for reading ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ