Fifteen

The feeling of guilt overpowered him to the extent he couldn't bear saying no to the vedic. No matter what his mind guide him, it will end up as the other way around. If it weren't you, he would be lying unconscious on the bed right now, you have saved his life and now it's his time to repay. With a last glance at your fainted figure that has captured the hues to blue due to cold, he nods at the vedic and orders, "Get the sauna prepared, fast."

His emphasis on the last word which was not more than an intimidating yell, the king compells the vedic to scurry off to her assistants and lash them with commands. Now these are the assistants who are scurrying. While the maids hastily proceed towards the bathroom for getting the sauna prepared, taehyung pulls out his wand and casts spell around his bed which accessed no one to look into except the king himself.

The blankets are already piled up at the corner of the bed. Sitting beside you, his hand reach out for you. If your body temperature continues to decrease like this, you'll end up freezing. Along with the slow pulse rate, the blood circulation was being slow too. Without wasting anymore time, he strip himself of the clothes before doing the same with you, leaving two of you nothing but with a layer of undergarments in between.

Pressing your icy cold body against his, he snuggle more into you as he hovers the myriad layers of blanket around two of you. He look down at you and finds himself admiring your petite figure for the very first time. You are completely his but apparently not. Although in wrath and fury your rejection granted him, he wants to crumble every piece of heart that holds nothing but love for you yet he can't deny that he's so in love with you and wants the same from you.

In his eyes, you are the prettiest woman out there in the whole world and Hanyo don't even stand a chance. Everything about your personality, your demeanor has him head over heels for you. Even if he call him heartless for bazillion of times, he know he has his heart claimed by you.

The feeling of your skin pressed against him ignites his body with the sparks that he again feels his heart soften for you, making him forget about what happened couple of nights ago.

Shrugging the thoughts off his head that intend to make him weak, he tightens his grip around your body and presses your more closer to him not leaving any room for air to acquire between the duo. The sound of the door closing compells him to lift you in his arms and walk towards the bathroom which he later finds all filled with high temperature steam with a giant bathtub in the middle of it with steaming water filled upto the brink.

After reassuring himself with a quick check of the water's temperature, he gently lays you down in the bathtub and accompanies you by positioning your body over his incase you slide and drown yourself. He sighs in satisfaction as your body has gained some temperature. The snuggling session has turned out to be effective. He loosely hangs his arms around your waist and locks his hands together. Your body stayed in the position over his that your head rested back on his shoulder and your back over his upper half with your legs in between his. Your figure appear so tiny in front of his big one.

After not finding anything to keep him busy, his gaze begin to roam your face taking in every small detail of your face which he find enthralling. Your small pointed nose, peachy white cheeks, long black eyelashes, ruby hued tempting lips, everything about you appealed him, amazed him. You are nothing but pure beauty. He wonder if he has ever looked at any girl or even Hanyo, the way he has looked and admired you. Probably not. Because they were not you.