Four

On the King's arrival, everyone straightens up and bows down in a revered manner. Gliding his black cloak against the carpet, he takes his place on the throne after which he lifts his hand up to make a gesture ordering the ministers to have their seat.

Following everyone, you sit down on the royal seat which looks a like mini throne and is placed right next to the King's.

You mentally roll your eyes pondering if you wouldn't have lost your wand, you might have taken your vegnaence till now but here you are attending the royal court just because some of the King's men came into your room in the morning to convey the King's will of you attending the court
after which they left you alone with a specially embroidered dress and accessories for the alleged event.

"Today I've gathered you all for a very significant announcement." Taehyung annouces drawing everyone's attention on him. His deep voice is anything which is filling the silence of the court. No one dares to utter a mere word and it's enough to let you catch a glimpse of the fear his own ministers posses for him.

"The Slytherin Empire has got its queen." The King cherrfully proclaims with a little smirk evident at the corner of his lips which flashes a green symbol for the ministers to rejoice and express their joy so do they.

The once silent hall echoes with the shouts of joy and cheers. The ceilings alter automatically festooning themselves with green and black tinted freshers and the whole court changes into the celebration hall. You stare at the transforming and modifying panorama in awe.

Feeling a hot burning stare on you, you avert your eyes to the King who's watching you, his face glistening with an amused smile. You stare at his luring face before he beckons you with his eyes to his hand which is extended out for your to hold.

Reluctantly, you reach out your hand to lay your hand in his letting him tighten his fingers around yours after which he rises up compelling you to follow him. The ministers stand along.

"The Slytherin Queen." Taehyung annouces, lifting your intertwined hands higher in the air, leaving you thunderstruck at his statement.

"Is anyone who is against this?" Taehyung questions, roaming his piercing gaze into the gathered mass, seeking the one who may step out and oppose. Dead silence prevails. When no one opposes, he turns around but a voice resonates before, stopping him in his tracks.

"She's just a slave. She can't become a queen." These words reverberate, exhibiting clear wrath and loathe for you. You look back at the person. Meanwhile taehyung's grip tightens around your hand signalling how those words has infuriated him.

"Watch...your...mouth...She's...Slytherin...future...queen." Taehyung speaks slowly but the wrath dripping from his words is evident, his teeth gritted indignantly.

He mutters the same spell that took you mother's life and now is vanishing the same from the poor person who couraged up to oppugn the King's words. Every event iterates, the emerald green current his wand emits and no sooner the man falls dead on the ground.

It's then you realise he's the same cold, brutal, merciless and mean Slytherin King, Kim Taehyung.

"Anyone else who still- No, I guess." Is all Taehyung dicates, his intimidating voice sending shiver down everyone's spine. Formidable silence again sways over the court which only screams how profound his terror is embedded in people's soul and body.

"The marriage will be held in two days. Let the celebration begin." Taehyung spreads his both hands at either sides of his and offers with an evil smile.