Two

Layers of splendid makeup are made to coat your face and you are left with no alternate except to reluctantly let the lady do whatever she wishes on your face.

"Let me help you slip in this gown." She offers grinning from ear to ear appearing with a large ravishing and glistening gown that resembles the signature color of the syltherin, emerald green.

"No I'll do it myself." You instantly volunteer, remembering about your wand you've succeeded to stash undernearth your garbs during your struggle with the brutal slytherins.

Your perfectly know if anyone get to know about your wand it'll be snatched away from you right at the same instant and losing this was the symbol of your eternal snaring among the slytherins.

Standing beneath the curtains, you slip into the off shoulder gown that's tinted in the shades of loathsome emerald green, the color you've begin to despise right from the moment your parents were savagely massacred.

An another attempt of using spells turn into vain, you use the spells that a hufflepuff does and they aren't seeming to work in a slytherin palace which is guarded by slytherin sinister souls, peccable dementers and contemptible death eaters.

Before you can try to deceive your fate once more, you hear the lady call out for you followed by the voice of her footsteps compelling you to hastily conceal your wand.

"Are you done? Do you need any help?"

As you walk out from behind the curtains, she drags you to a ravishing chair and sets off to style your hairs. Your long blonde silken tresses are left open to cascade down your waist after she style your strands beautifully on your head so that they may not fall on your face.

After you are done with all the transformation, the two same male escort you out and you are perforcibly ushered to the slytherin court room, covered in a long black cloak which immaculately secretes your appearance from head to toe.

"Your Majesty, Sorry to disturb you but we have brought a gift for you." The men bow and greet in unison as they walk into the court room concealing your short frame behind their large ones not wanting anyone to even catch your glimpse before they wish to.

"You have interrupted something so important. You'll only be forgiven only if I like the gift." The deep raspy voice of the king echoes in the serene place and it sends shivers down everyone's spine.

"The gift, Your majesty." They speak with their heads bend low and backs stooped before moving aside and allowing the king to lay his eyes on the most mesmerising gift he can ever get.

"May...the...lady...open...her...hood." From the deep voice, you assume it's the king.

Lifting up your hood you chuck it back making it land on the ground and stare at the most handsome yet most brutal king of the century with so much rage and wrath in your eyes that your blood begin to instantly boil with anger. If you knew any slytherin spell, you wouldn't hesitate to flog the hell life out of him right now. He has deprived you of your family.

The Slytherin King, Kim Taehyung rises up from his throne, the court ministers immediately straighten up in his venrabilty. Descending from the stairs, he slowly makes his way towards you, gliding his cloak against the royal green carpet spangling the floor.

His emerald pupils glistening with an eerie glow maintain a continuous contact with yours and he stops, standing in front of you. The two men standing near you backpedal with a ninety degree bow distancing themselves from you and the king. Indignantly you stare at him back with not a slightest hint of any fear in your eyes.

"Till now, No one has dared to look into my eyes. I like your attitude." His deep throaty whispers come out almost inaudible keeping the conversation between you and him confidential.

"I love the gift."