After the Movies

I'm back! This is Solangelo! Yay!

Will's POV-

Nico and I had just finished our movie. I would have to say that The Emperor's New Groove is amazing! (I know it's not much of a date movie, but it's amazing, so I dont' care. 10/10, would highly recommend!)

"So where are we going now Will?" Nico asked as we walked down the sidewalk of our small town in Long Island.

"I was gonna take you out for ice cream,"  I told him truthfully.

"Oh, no."

"Why not?" I was worried he didn't enjoy the date. What if he didn't?

"Well, you bought the movie tickets, it's only fair that I buy the ice cream, right?"  I sighed in relief. He did like the date.

"That's not how it works, I asked you, I pay."

"Nope. I pay."

We continued the rest of the walk arguing over who would pay for the dessert. Then he made an adorable face and I have in. All the faces he made were aadorable, but this one especially so.

"Fine! You can pay!" I groaned.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. We walked to the parlor doors.

"Wait a second, this was a ten minute walk from the theater. Did we seriously spend ten minutes arguing over who would pay?" I asked. He looked at me and shrugged.

"I guess. Oh well, I won!" He bragged.

We got into line and ordered what we wanted. I went for something bright and fruity. Nico made a weird request for a skull made out of chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and marshmallows to be put on top. They told him no.

"What do you mean 'no'?" He asked.

"We're sorry sir, but we're here to make ice cream, not art," the man replied.

"Did you just sass me?!"

I grabbed Nico as he tried to jump over the counter and tackle the man.

"He'll just have a cookies and cream ice cream with those toppings. Don't worry about making a skull," I said. The man nodded and scooped up the ice cream, throwing it sloppily into the dish. I guess he was a bit upset that a teenage-emo-boy tried to beat him up. I would be too, except for the fact that it was Neeks, I would never be mad at Neeks.

"Here's your ice cream sir!" the guy handed me my order and the lazily gave Nico his. "Here's yours."

"Thank you!" I said cheerfully. Nico paid and we went outside and sat down.

"Thanks for keeping me from killing that man. I really wanted a skull, whether it was made out of chocolate or real," Nico said. I chose to ignore the last little bit.

"Yep. Anytime. I always like helping people not die."

"Why?"

"Umm..."

"I'm kidding, it's nice when people don't die." He looked a little sad at this mentioning. I wondered what was wrong.

"What's wrong Nico?" I asked.

"My...I watched my mom die. It-it was in a car crash. It was storming really bad outside-"

I set down my bowl of ice cream and wrapped Nico  in a hug. He didn't refuse it. Instead, he set down his bowl as well and hugged back. Our eyes met only a split second before our lips collided.

As I slowly pulled away, I saw my wrist glowing and I could hear people at the parlor cheering because we had found each other. Nico was my soulmate and I was his.

Alright! I hope you enjoyed, sorry it took me so long. I changed this up 5 times before I finally got the version I liked.

Please remember to vote and follow me! @AddisonAwesome
It would be very much appreciated. Also, if you have a story, fanfic, or anything, please enter it in my contest 'The Writer's Tournament'

There are prizes like stickers and votes. You can enter anything, the only thing is that it can't have more than 1.5K votes! Please just consider it. I hope to see you all there!