Atlas

"Alright, we'll all watch our scrolls. The second Weiss is out of range of the comm tower, that'll mean she's out of range of the radar too." Ruby says into her scroll. "Alright, Me, Blake and Yang are in position." I say. "Blake, I'm coming with you. You're going to need my thermal vision." I say.

Me and Blake are sneaking around the base when I hear a stifled scream. I run over to Blake and there is a dead body. "Blake! We weren't supposed to kill anyone!" I whisper shout. "It's nice to finally have time to ourselves. Don't you think? Well, minus this guy." I look up and see Adam Taurus. "Is this your creepy stalker cult ex-boyfriend who pins the blame on you for everything?" I say to Blake. "Right on the mark." She says. Blake tries to swing away from Adam but the cable is cut and she falls on the same platform as him. "Why did you have to come into my life and ruin everything?!" "Seems kinda stupid, you're following us." I say, jumping down to him. They both fight with eachother when they both fall off the tower. "Fida! Go destroy the comms!" She says. "On it!" I say, running up the stairs but Adam shoots at me. I shoot back at him and while hes destracted, Blake jumps on top of him and throws his weapons.

"Calavera!" Cordovin growls. Everyone watches helplessly as Cordovin fires the missile toward the airship's direction. I jump out of nowhere and throw one of my kamas at the missiles, bringing me to it before getting to a safe distance and electrocuting the missiles. Some of the larger explosions hit the Manta and its slowly falling as it crash-lands. I make a  call on my scroll. "Yang! Blake is in trouble! It's Adam! They are in the forest near the comms tower!" I say. "Already on it!" Yang says.

"You couldn't keep this between us two! You had to rope children into this." Cordovin shouts. "Actually it was my idea in the first place!" I say, skating on ice as ice appears around my foot.  Ruby is hanging off the cliffside and I skate towards her. "I got a plan! When she shoots from her missile launcher, we can shoot it off and blow it up!" Oscar says. "Good, but we only have one shot. She won't fall for the same trick twice." I say. Ruby gets into position to shoot the missile launcher so the arm explodes. I skate over to the Mech as Cordovin shoots a lightning dust beam at the airship and I jump in the way. "You're crazy just like your hag of a grandmother!" She yells triumphantly. I'm falling through the air, unconscious until I wake up and move like a lightning bolt into her cannon. I freeze the inside of her cannon and the outside and it pulls her down. "No! You shouldn't be alive!" Cordovin says. I jump over to the window in the cockpit. "No one calls my grandmother an old hag in front of me." I say to her directly. She tries to wrestle the cannon arm out of the ice, to no avail when I begin to fall. Static goes all over me and I clutch my head in pain. Someone catches me as I fall unconcious.

"Ugh, my head. What happened?" Ruby and Weiss stand over me as I get up. I notice my entire right side is sparking like crazy. "Guess I absorbed too much lightning dust." I say as I stumble back on one knee. Ruby helps me up and brings me to my grandmother. "Hello." I say. "Hello! We are on our way to Atlas. Get some food then you should rest up!" She says. I walk around the ship with Ruby and Weiss' help and I eat some of the leftovers Saphron and Terra packed for us. I walk back over to the living quarters and crash.

"Winter can help us!" Weiss says. "No, she really can't. Me and Grandmother know someone though." I say. We all land and walk around Mantle. "Should be this way." I say, pointing down the street. "Is this many soldiers normal?" Jaune asks. "Normally, no. But right now every kingdom is being hit hard after the Fall of Beacon. Tons of negative emotions and Salem is probably conjuring more Grimm by the day. Plus the election is coming up soon so theres more stress on that." I say, looking around. "We are here for your safety. Thank you for your cooperation." Winter on a hologram somewhere says. "Unless you're the one having to look up at it." Nora mocks. "This whole city, it just seems awful." Blake says. "Thats the comparison of Mantle and Atlas." I say. A drunk man calls out from a nearby bar, "Yeah? You don't like it here? There's plenty of space out in the tundra." "Already been there, don't need it again. I'm simply criticizing whats already here. Can't improve if there isn't a question." I say. "Stupid Faunus like you wouldn't unders-" I hold up my electric hand to his face. "Save it for someone as low as you." I threaten. He backs off and we continue walking.