Haven Undone

I rode on Yang's motorcycle as we drove through the forest. "Four people. All four are armed up ahead." I detect. She pulls over and calls out to them. "We know your here." Four people hop out of the trees. "Hmm, that bike and your weapons could go for a lot. How about you hand it over blondie and kitty?" "Hey man, thats pretty derogatory and no, we won't be. Take us to your leader." I said. "Not a chance." the guy said. "You got this one Yang." I leaned on the motorcycle as she punches them all to oblivion.

"So you're the infamous Raven Branwen." I say, drawing my kamas. "And you are the fabled New Grimm Reaper." she said back to me. "Yang, this is your family problems. I'm gonna go look around." I walk in one direction but a few bandits surround me. "Are you sure this is a great idea you guys?" One person charges at me and I tap them and give them a zap, and they fall to the floor. "I don't advise picking a fight with someone who can see your snipers." I throw Arbitrium at a tree and it knocks out a girl with a sniper. "Now let me through." "Let him through. He is my daughter's friend." Raven says. I nod at Yang and Raven and the bandits let me through. I was walking around camp, observing all the things they had when I heard some noises. I walk over to a cage with someone in it. "Weiss?" I say. "Fida? What are you doing here?" "I'm here with Yang, let me help you out of-" I feel a blade tap the back of my neck. "And what do you think you're doing, sitting here with no aura?" "Confidential. Ask something else." "Why are you releasing out prisoner?" "Shes basically my sister. I used to be close friends with her sister, and I see them both as family." I burst into electricity and reappear behind the woman with my kamas up to her neck." I advise you let me do what I do. And gimme that." I cut open Weiss's cell, cut the ropes binding her then hand her her rapier. "The names Fida. Whats yours." I say, turning around. "The name's Vernal. I advise you go back to our leader with the prisoner or have her find out herself." I walk over to the main tent with Vernal escorting me. We enter the tent. "Weiss?" Yang says. "Yang? What are you and Fida doing here? You should be in patch and you should be in Atlas!" She says. "Change of plans. Sit down, I think Raven would like to explain the Maidens, Relics, Ozpin and Salem." Raven looked at me with a shocked expression before explaining everything. One thing that suprised me was that I didn't know Raven and her brother Qrow got turner into bird transforming mutants. She transformed into a raven and back in front of us. Yang and Raven got into an argument whether what Ozpin was doing was bad or not until Raven pulled out some files. The files said Project D.U.S.T.(Dust Unaware Scrambleaura Test) My heart stopped at this name and I reached out to grab the files. I read the first page.

Head Doctor: Doctor Ozur

Funded By: Jaques Schnee

Appointed by: Headmaster Ironwood and Headmaster Ozpin of Beacon Academy

I flipped through the book. There were tons and tons of pictures of me and procedures for the experiment. Weiss and Yang watched as I took the file outside and burned it. "Why are you burning highly classified files." Weiss yelled. I looked back at her with a pained expression. "There are procedures on how to do it. I dont want any other child to go through what I did." At this point tears were streaming down my face. Raven opened a portal to Qrow and the others. "Go if you want. Its your choice." I walked in with Weiss and Yang took Bumblebee into it.

We entered the portal and on the other side was Qrow. "So you're the Grimm Reaper's grandson. Hmm." He inspected me and I held up two fingers, lightning coming out of one and ice out the other.

Qrow enters the house first. "I'm back!" I heard some clattering and people chatting in the kitchen. Ruby comes out the kitchen with a tray with tea and she drops it. "Guess whose back!" I said. Ruby started apologizing to us before I said, "Apology accepted. And you can start by never touching my sweet spot again. Honestly, you guys are ruthless with it." Qrow stares at me confused. I freeze my tail. "I will freeze you." "Okay." they all say. They all hug and cry as 3/4 of the team is assembled. "No offense guys but where's Blake?" "Oh, she had to go back to Menagerie." "Oh and Penny and I are back together. She even got some upgrades!" Ruby is jumping and clapping while everyone else is confused. "Ohh yeahh, you guys didn't know she was a robot. And yes, before you ask questions, I did fall in love with a robot."