Changes and healing

Author POV

"You were close enough to have her doorcode" Jimin anxiously asked standing behind Taehyung who was opening her front door.

Taehyung just shrugged his shoulder and walked in, followed by his members, they can't wait anymore. 

Yesterday after their talk, they decided to let Jungkook to be the first one to talk to you, but they barely could hold themselves back until the morning. 

Jungkook who did not come back was a good sign that maybe, Just maybe, everything is going back to normal.

Honestly, not all of them are keen to talk to you, your relationship with each of them were different, True, that you were first and formost a friend but you also are a sister, a bestfriend, a soulmate, a confident, a partner in crime. 

Jimin forgave you, even though the fact that you did not tell him that you are his sister earlier is disturbing. as for Namjoon he decided to look forward and put the past behind him. You were and always will be his best friend.

Yoongi is still confused. He cared for you the most, you are closer to him than any other woman he met, he even got confused about his feeling for you. He never dared to call you soulmate but you were his soulmate not as a lover or a girlfriend but just from a human to another human being. you were attractive, charismatic and beautiful inside and out.

Hoseok is far from forgiving you, you were his confident, one of the rarest people he ever talked about his love life with,  He still feel betrayed. and the same goes for Seokjin, he always defended you, played with you and even when you both made a disaster, he always took the blame for you. You were his partner in crime. 

They were surprised to see the empty bottle of wine in the balcony and their maknae sleeping peacfully in your sofa, it was the least comfortable place in the house but he was sleeping so well. 

The contement they felt to see him relaxed in your house was enough to put them at ease even for a little bit. ' He did not look so peacful in a long time' Hoseok commented bitterly between blaming you for the pain and being grateful for the peace you bought back.

"Noisy since the morning as always" you mumbled walking to the living room to see them whispering, if we can even call that whispering, they were yelling since the morning. Stop being grumpy grandma, you are just oversensitive.

RINA POV

"Morning guys" I waved to get them out of their shocked face. 

Jimin was the first one to pull me in his arms and I instantly relaxed, " I am glad you are fine" I patted his back fighting tears, it's still early to cry, even though they are happy tears.

"Chim chim she will stop breathing if you keep on holding her this close" Namjoon pulled me towards him but Jimin didn't not let me until he placed multiple kisses on my head.

I soon after was pulled away from Namjoon to Taehyung. "I am sorry for everyhting I told you before"

"and I am sorry, I made you lie and I put a lot of pressure on you, I was wrong"

After Taehyung unleached me from his arms, I was standing awkwardly in front of the rest of them.  They just nodded and walked to the sofa. and my anxiety started hitting me.

I decided to start with my coffee, I need to be awake and I need a lot of water to get the alcohol out of my system.

A few minute later, I joined them taking place next to Jungkook's head.

"So how are you guys?" I asked trying to engage any kind of talk.

"aren't we going to address the elephant in the room?" Jin answered in a cold tone.