Watch Out

RINA POV

I woke up the next morning to a good smell coming from the kitchen, the pictures of yesterday night passed through my head like a movie, A really good one, I smiled to myself before slowly waking up and stretching.

Jungkook was not next to me so a part of assumed that he was the one cooking for ME . I opened the door trying to make as less noise as I can. I wanted to surprise him but I was the one who got surprised. We were kissing less than twelve hours ago and Now there is another girl enrolling her hands around his waist. What the fuck with this guy.. Each time I try to trust him, I get a bigger shock. I was observing them when someone next to me caughed making my gaze avert to him and causing me to jump "Fuck.." I yelped

"Still the same" Daniel laughed kissing my cheek and passing me to the bathroom. Jungkook glaring at him made me want to pull my friend in a deep kiss. But what's more surprising is that bitch who did not even move away. Should I be angry at her for acting sluty?, Oups she IS a slut or for the guy who was kissing me passionnatly and now acting as if it's the most normal thing to be hugged by another woman?. Do you know what, Let's play dirty. "KOOKIE, good morning my baby" I walked to him placing my hands around his neck and pulling him to me until our lips brush and making her step away.

You are fucking with the wrong girl, bitch. "Oh morning.. babe, did you sleep well ?" He genuinly asked even though i can see some trouble in his eyes. "Thanks to you, I had the best night" I smiled and kissed him again. ( yes I am acting like a bitch and yes I like it.)

After playing with her nerves It's time to freshen up. I moved from my husband hands and went to the bedroom searching for some casual outfits to put and walked in the bathroom, I totally forgot that Daniel was there. Yet Finding him in there was not the only surprise, seeing his half naked body was something that made me blush, yes he is my best friend and yes I don't have any kind of romantic feeling for him, but he has a nice body and He is a grown up man now.

"Oups.." I mumbled and He looked at me smiling

"Panda, come in, I need your help" I hesitated for a second but then I went to him.

"Why? What happened?"

"My earring and my necklace got entangled and .. " He looked so cute talking about that.

"Oh oh, you are still a baby" I got closer to trying to fix it but Daniel was taller than me, I was tiptoeing to reach it, suddenly Daniel slided his hand around my back holding me in place "Yaaah, take your hand away"

"Do I make your heart flutter? My panda" He asked in sexy voice

"Did you hurt your head lately, you have been acting strange" I finished getting the necklace out and looked at him. ( I don't know why but having him hold me even though he was half naked made me just a little uncomfortable but its just his weird actions.)

After a few seconds of staring, Daniel flincked my head and pulled away walking out of the bathroom, leaving me speechless, I don't know if I am the crazy here or everyone is strange.

I finished my shower and changed when I noticed that I forgot my Bra in the bedroom, I barely opened the door when a hand pulled me and a pair of lip captured mine in an agressive kiss and I don't need to open my eyes to know the responsible, those soft lips are jungkook's, I almost suffocated before he let me breath yet a second later The kiss was less agressive and more passionate, I let my hands wonder on his chest while he just holded my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb. ( one thing for sure the effect he gave me, no one can replace it)