Who are you?

AUTHOR POV

To say the least, everyone is trying to cope with her death as much as they can, she was a friend, a family member and for Jungkook, she was the love of his life.

To experience such a tragedy at a very young age, if the first breakup turned him to a playboy, this time, losing you destroyed him completely. Lost that's the only word that can describe him for the last year

He' was so out of the line for a couple months after the tragedy. He is constantly forgetting words, the choreography, when dance practices are or even recording schedule.

His hyungs were trying their best to hold him up, even though it was not easy to any of them.. They would always remind him that it happened for a reason and that at least you're somewhere better now. And Jungkook would appreciate it. He really would. But he wouldn't be able to help it but wonder why it had to happen to you and how dying is taking someone "somewhere better". He had to move on, to continue living, It was hard, it was much harder than anyone can imagine, but He'd know he has to. And after 10 months of torture, old photos and nights he wished he didn't have to go through, Jungkook could finally be clean.

Clean as being able to eat, sleep and work, Being able to smile again in front of the camera and to laugh with his brothers about a stupid a joke.

To say that he forgot her or that he is already over her is early, Too early, even for those who were not this close to her, it was hard for them. Namjoon still take long walks on the han-river, looking at the selfies they had together, she was his best friend, the only girl he has ever known who was able to cope with his naughty side without taking it personal.

As for Jin, once in a while when he is cooking, he'd remember the lesson he gave her, he'd cook her favorite food and imagine her reaction when she walks back from the university and attack the dining table like a monster who did not eat in years.

Jimin and Hoseok still talks about her before bed, since they always shared the same room, they could find the time to be honest about how much they miss you, Jimin still regret the time he gave her the cold shoulder and Hoseok wish if he could make her sunshine a little bit more.

as for Taehyung and Yoongi, both of them found it hard to deal with the situation, they could not blame you for leaving first nor they could be honest with their feelings, both can not deny their infatuation towards her, out of respect to the maknae, they could never look at her this way but some parts of their feelings still linger deep down no matter how much they hide it, Yoongi surely was better at doing that more than Taehyung and even though Jungkook was wise enough to decipher it, this subject was a taboo no one dared to talk about.

RINA POV

It's not the end, that's what I told myself, it's just a new beginning , it's a new start and a new way to see things. And what can happen in worst case that what I asked myself? I have no family, no friends and I am dead to them.

But it felt different, I am aware that we all die. but pretending to be dead is another thing. Forget your memories, forget your old life, forget who you were and start again, now you are born again that's what he said, now, you are no longer Rina but Haneul, now you are my niece, Ji-chang wook's adoptive sister and you are stranger to them, you are not the woman her soon to be born child died, nor the woman whose mother in law hate, you are no longer jungkook's wife, nor BTS's friend, you are just a woman with a memory loss, when they ask you what's your name, you will not say Kim Rina anymore but Ji Haneul. In a lifetime, I changed my name three time already, and I don't know how many times more. and some people are scared of a little change, Funny?