Revenge

My silence for all this time was not a weakness or fear but a revenge. 

In life, I've never worked so hard for anything. I never planned something so perfectly and I never thought I was this strong, everytime, something comes up I feel like it will destroy me but I just pull myself together. I got the meaning of fixing a goal and working towards it no matter what.

It took me almost 2 years, it took away all my friends and my family. I lost everything along the way.Yet, I gained experiences, I gained strength and yeah I made a new family and somehow friends but was it worth it ? I ask myself this questions  every morning and every night. Will the answer be my cure ? If I reach my goal, will I be satisfied ? If everything is revealed? Will I be happy again ? Do I even have this right anymore ?

It was the D-day, it's been one month since I last met the guys. And finally, I will be able to give them and myself the gift I've tried so hard to get "Freedom".

"You look overdressed" Songjoon commented from his standing position at the door of my house.

"That's the point. All the attention should be on me, right?"

"Do they know ?"

"What exactly? Her plan or what I will do ?"

" huh, both?" He questionned more.

"No and no"

"Good Luck boss, you did it, Just don't forget us when everything is over, you know your bother was over-stressed this month"

"You make me look like a prisoner. Guess what? You're stuck with me until you both get married" her statement made him speechless as always.

"Let's go, it's time for the big show"

Flashback

A few months before Jimin's injury, I got the information that Jungkook's mother was trying to take the group down but with the immense success they reached it was a difficult task . She can't use his scandals against him since he stayed away from any form of free bad publicity.

She got one solution left. Getting involved with bighit entertainement, buying enough shares and putting Jungkook in a diffcult position. it was a matter of time before she put him in a position to choose his life or his brothers.

No need to say we all know what Jungkook will choose. He will put his hyungs first and will step down to take Jeon's company and be the excutive director.

I had to destroy her before that, but destroying a woman who deson't leave evidence behind is quite hard.

I needed a plan and a good one, and that's when I decided to get everything from her like she did with my life, I decided to acquire enough shares from his father's company.

Useless to say, it was hard to work under her radar and to get the other share holders to accept me and help me.

In my whole life, I never come across such an obsessed woman. She was sick. That's everything I could say about her. Sick for power and extreme control.

I had a disadvantage, the closer I approach her, the more I am putting everything in danger but once my grandpa told me/ the best place to hide from someone is under their nose, they will never search there.

I also knew that BTS's every move is observed. She knows every details about their life. She had eyes and ears everywhere.
And that's why I asked for a month. That's the main reason, I told them to not bring me up during the next month. Their contracts are about to ends which means she will put her plan to execution soon.