ILL BE THERE THE WHOLE TIME

Omniscient

Azazel walked into the police office with her hand attached to Jahsehs.

" You got this Mama." He whispered in her ear as they walked into the office.

Azazel blew out a shaky breath, letting go of jahseh's hand.

" Good afternoon, Welcome to New York City police department, How may I help you?" The officer at the front desk said to them.

Jahseh nudged Azazels shoulder with his elbow as a signal to go closer.

She moved a few steps closer to the desk until She was face to face with the officer.

" H-Hi I would like to report a Raping" Azazel fiddled with her fingers out of nervousness.

" Okay, do you know the victim and the rapist?" She asked causing her to nod my head.

" I-I'm the victim"

***
" That wasn't so bad now was it?" Jahseh said to azazel as she playfully rolled her eyes.

" I guess not" She shrugged her shoulders.

They've both been waiting for this day to come, the day azazel would finally grow some balls to tell someone other than the people that lived in the same house as her.

Jahseh noticed how nervous she was at this moment and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they both continued to walk down The sidewalks of New York.

" Don't worry, I'll be there the whole time. Coolie or anybody else will Never touch you again." He said to her as the worry that once filled her body was now replaced with butterflies.

" Thank you Jahseh."

" Anytime short stuff."

" Wanna get some ice cream?" he asked her as they both playfully skipped down the sidewalk.

They shared a laugh as azazel nodded her head.

" Sure" She replied with a wide smile on her face.

Little did they both know that that smile would soon be replaced with a frown.

They didn't know the dark road that was ahead of them.

All the challenges that would come with the sunny skies that they might never see.

You are, god has many plans for them.

But the devil was going to make sure they never see them.

——————————————————
Hi loves, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while it's just that I've been busy with school and I never got a good vibe from this book. There is a lot of satanic things in this book and ever since I started writing it I always felt negative spirits around me so I decided to take a little break.

Seeing people vote on it makes me feel bad because I truly don't know if I am going to continue this book but i am working on another one that is currently in my notes and it is about Billie eilish, stay tuned for that and go those who have been supporting this book I appreciate it 🖤🖤🖤

Till next time ✌🏽