WELCOME TO HELL

" The Moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to."

I walked through the eerie dark hallways, my bestfriend Cora beside me

I walked through the eerie dark hallways, my bestfriend Cora beside me. We do everything together, our bond is vigorous and can never be replaced. I love her to death and would drop anything for her just like she would for me. Therefore that's probably why were in this situation right now.

She almost had an overdose on drugs and I had to take her to emergency services. Long story short they found a bunch of cuts on my body and decided to take me to a mental institution, That's where Cora came in. They examined her and found out she's been taking xans for years, leaning towards suicide.

Which leads us to where we are now. Boys and Girls Nys Psychiatric institute. Its the worst reviewed Psych ward in New York. I guess cutting myself due to personal reasons makes me a Psycho.

I tighted the grip on coras hands as the sound of my rings clashing with hers filled the hallways. It was very dark in here which didnt make things any better. It remined me of my dreams, Some may call Nightmares. Running and Running towards a dark shadow as it gets harder to move with each step.

" We got this" Cora whispered to me before showing me the bags of weed she carelessly stuffed in her bag. My Heart rate slowed a bit as I smirked looking up at her.

I had on an outfit that was probably not aproppriate considering this is also a school.

I never really dressed like what everyone else is wearing these days. Why dress like the basic white girls on tiktok that get praised for the bare minimum. Im Not and never will change the way that I dress just because society doesnt like it. Wearing platform boots and fishnets is not sexual, and if you take it that way Your the one with the problem. Not Me.

We stopped at a door that looked like its been through alot, from the torn peices of wood to the writing of kids, As I glanced at the door even more I came across a quote that stood out in red writing. ' Lets Pretend were Numb' Just as I was about to point it out to cora, she opened the door causing the attention of many students to be on us.

The squeeking of the door was the only noise heard other than my chains dangiling.I looked around the classroom seeing a mix of students that looked either drained or high. I spotted another girl with curly hair that was dressed similar to me and cora.

I smiled slightly at her before turning my focus to the old white lady that was dressed like a nun. She nodded her head at us before placing her rusty brown book on the table.

" Hello Dears, U-Um That Outfit is very.. scandalous" She stated placing her dark brown eyes on me, giving me a cold face. I shurgged my shoulders while she nodded for us to take a seat.

I kept coras hand in mines as the dumbass kids started us up and down as we sat in the back, I looked to my left seeing a boy with half black half blonde hair staring at me. If looks could kill I would be 12 feet under by now. I looked away not having the balls to look him in the eyes.

I hope we can get this shit over with, My thoughts were interrupted by the old lady coming up to my desk. " D-Dear Im going to need to ask You to change-"

" You don't need to ask me shit" I spat back at her as she held a surprised look on her face. I never really liked older people anyway, They think just because their older they automatically have the privilege to treat younger people like shit. Using the same ' Im grown' Excuse every time someone points out their flaws and mistakes.

She put her hand on her chest before walking back over to her rusty old desk. I rolled my eyes placing my head down in my hands as cora mocked her, I laughed slightly before looking at the white substance that was in her perfectly soft hands. " coke?" she whispered to me recieving an eager nod from me.

She quickly placed some on my desk as I put my head down sniffing it. I looked back up and saw the same guy staring at me along with the curly haired girl. I furrowed my eyebrows before watching them come closer to our desks. " give me some" The girl whispered to me while the guy when over to coras desk.

I grabbed a handful off my desks still leaving some for me before I put it in her hands. Cora did the same for the guy as we watched them go back to their desks.

" Alright now since we have some new faces I want everyone to introduce themselves starting with you Mrs. Ayala" The whore nun said pointing at the girl with curly hair.

She rolled her eyes before speaking up. " Hey whores I'm Geneva, If I like you then you can call me neva" she sat back down in her seat.

" Th-Thank you Ms. Ayala. Mr. Onfroy?"

" I'll pass" his deep mysterious voice boomed in the silent classroom.

" Mr. Onfroy this isn't a choic-"

" I'm Jahseh" he cut her off, playing with the ends of his dreads that looked like they haven't been re-twisted in months.

She sighed moving on to a few other students that I was too zoned out to care. " Alr-Alright you may all leave now, it's your break time. Make sure you go to your therapy session afterwards" she barely got out before students rushed out not letting her finish, including me and Cora.

" About time, she was getting on my nerves" Cora said linking arms with me as we walked to the direction of the break room.

We walked in seeing jahseh and Geneva with a few other kids, one with a Durag and an Asian boy with a curly head dude with a beard.

Geneva motioned for us to come sit and we slowly moved towards the table, not letting each other go.

"Well Hello, What brings you two here?" Geneva asked as me and cora sat next to her leaving no space between us. I looked over at jahseh and furrowed my eyebrows. You ever see a person that you want to know so much about but dont at the same time? He seems so mysterious yet so fragile. Ive never wanted to know so much about a person, he definitely is one of the people you see on vacation and never forget about.

" Well.. It involved drugs and cuts. Thats all im going to say" Cora said, Not going further into the past.

Geneva lightly nodded her head before turning her attention to the other boys. " Thats Jahseh, Stokely, Ming And isaiah." She pointed at them.

" Welcome to hell losers"

October 25, 2020.