RAPIST.

" So

" So.." Stokely whistled.

" What's the plan?" He asked causing me to sigh and run my fingers through my dreads.

" I really don't fucking know vro.. I kinda wanna kill him" I said making his eyes widen.

" Over a female? Yo, do you understand the history We have had with coolie. And your just gon throw it away cuz he raped some bitch." He said and I could tell my the tone of his voice that he was getting angry.

I sighed once again as I walked away before the situation can get anymore heated.

I thought about what he said for a while and decided against killing coolie , I'll find something to do with him though.

I brushed my fingers through my hair before walking over to Redds room.

" Hey Coi." I waved at his girlfriend coi leray before walking up to Redd.

" Where are the tools you use for torturing." I asked him.

"In the room by the barrel"  i nodded and walked over to the separate room he had behind a safe.

I grabbed an empty black bag before stuffing a gun, dagger, and axe inside of it.

I walked inside of Azazels room and nodded my head for her to follow me before I walked out the house and got into my car.

Not to long after I heard the door open and turned my head to see Azazel sitting there with a blank look on her face.

I sighed before pulling out of the driveway and making my way over to the death house which is the place where we also do most of our killings.

Once I reached a red light I pulled out my phone and dialed the rest of the guys apart of our gang.

" Get coolie and bring him to the death house. Don't ask questions and don't answer questions " I got straight to the point before hanging up the phone and continuing on driving.

Once we pulled up I grabbed the bag and unlocked the doors and got out, I saw the confused look on Azazels face before walking over to her door and opening it.

" Where are we?" She asked only to be ignored .

I dragged her out the car by her arm and walked inside the death house. I heard grunting coming from the basement and opened it.

To my surprise coolie was sitting there tied up with tape around his mouth.

I chuckled at the sight before handing Azazel the dagger.

" Do whatever you want but don't kill him." I said as I walked out of the room and went to sit on the couch.

My hand shook as I looked at the dagger that was placed in them

I sighed before whispering to myself the words jahseh told me once.

" Don't be a pussy"

I walked over to coolie as I looked into his eyes that held fear and sorrow.

I took the tape off his mouth before raising my knife over to his arm.

" Please D-" I cut him off by stabbing his arm with the dagger before moving to his other one and doing the same.

I moved the dagger over to his wrist before carving the word " Rapist"

I watched as the blood poured out of his arm before my mind traveled back to the time jahseh made me kill someone.

It's not that bad.