IM SORRY.

It's been a few days since the whole incident and me and Cora found a sorta nice hotel to stay in

We didn't plan on leaving the hotel either even if everyone else asked us to.

" Azazel! Somebody's at the door!" I heard Cora yell out to me from the bathroom. I huffed before pulling the covers off of me and walking over to the front door.

I opened the door and saw Stokeley, Redd and jahseh.

I tried closing the door back only for them to push it right back open.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to my door before Jahseh grabbed me by my arm.

" Bro, leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled at him before pushing his chest causing his jaw to clench and his fist to ball up.

" Y'all can go out to the car" He nodded at The guys as Cora came out of the bathroom with her hair drenched.

" You too" He nodded at he as she rolled her eyes but listened and walked out with stokes and Redd.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. I don't understand how someone that showed  you they don't give a fuck about you think they can just walk right back in your life and things will be all sweet and dandy.

As soon as the door closed he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me into my bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed before closing the door and hovering over me.

" I-I'm sorry" He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

" Cool" I responded blankly causing him to suck his teeth in response.

" Look, I'm not finna keep chasing you. So You can either stay with Cora and figure this out on your own or come back with us and we'll help you out." He said, I zoned off in my thoughts for a while as I was thinking about all the things that could happen if I do go with them.

But once again, all the things that could happen if I don't.

" I'll come back" I whispered causing a smile to make its way onto his face.

He got off me and walked over to my closet and began to pack everything, making me sigh and pack my things as well.

-

Sorry this part is so short 😭😭😭 I realized I haven't updated in a while, I've been working on like 8 other stories because my dumbass can't focus on one thing 😕😭

This is unedited as well because I'm currently dealing with the grieving of my puppy I just got a few weeks ago 😕🖤