WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?

Azazel hasn't spoken to anyone since the party last night

Azazel hasn't spoken to anyone since the party last night. Everyone seemed to be worried about her except coolie and Geneva which made me confused.

We were all currently sitting in the living room trying to find a way to get Azazel to talk.

" Maybe something happened to her." Redd said causing coolie to clench his jaw.

" Something like what?" Cora asked causing him to shrug.

" Wait, where was she last night at the party?" Ming asked making all of us to shrug due to the face that we all kinda got separated.

" Cora was with Ming and Isaiah, I was with stokes and Redd and Geneva was.. I have no idea where the fuck Geneva was" I said as she looked at me with a look of guilt.

" Where were you coolie? You haven't said shit this whole conversation" Stokeley asked now bringing the attention on to coolie.

" I-I was just with- uh some hoes" He stuttered which made me furrow my eyebrows. All my life I've known coolie and I know that nigga never stutters unless he's lying or some shit.

" I'll be right back" I spoke up and headed to Azazels room.

I knocked on the door before walking in and seeing her cuddled up into the covers.

" Azazel" I said softly coming over to her. I touched her shoulder making her flinch before she saw that it was me.

" What happened last night?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders making me grow irritated.

" Bro, Can You just fucking tell me?" I snapped causing her head to turn in my direction. " Coolie" Was all she said making me even more confused.

I backed away from her before glancing at my phone then back up at her.

" What did he do to you?" I asked causing her eyes to water. I furrowed my eyebrows before connecting my body with hers and embracing her with a warm bear hug. I held her tight as she cried on my, soaking my shirt in the process.

i looked down at her glossy black orbs before placing a peak on her nose. " Azazel Everythings going to be okay, I just need you to tell me what happened" I said to her before sitting her down on the bed.

She sighed before opening her mouth to speak. " Well, Last night when you guys were gone" She sniffed before continuing " I-Um Coolie told me that he wanted to uh show me something" My jaw clenched as I silently hoped that this wasnt going where I think it was.

" So- I let him take me up into the room, But I was like really drunk so everytime he pushed me around I just laughed it off." She took a deep breath while holding back tears before finally opening her mouth to speak.

" He uh- He raped me" As soon as those words left her mouth I stormed out of the room with my jaw clenched and my fist balled.

" COOLIE!" I yelled from the top of my lungs as soon as I entered the living room causing everyones head to snap in my direction.

As soon as he looked at me I ran up to him punching him across his face. I continued to bash his face in until All I saw was red. I felt arms lift me up and turned around to see Redd and Stokes.

" Fuck off me" I said before getting up and walking out of the room.

•••
I re-read this and realized I used the word causing a lot 😭😭