SUCH A FUCKING LIAR.

We arrived to a eerie but vibe looking house

We arrived to a eerie but vibe looking house. There was writing all over the doors and garage.

We all stepped out of the car before redd gave me, neva, and Cora a tour since we've never been here and neva hasn't been here in years.

We all got to choose our rooms and I got the room that lowkey looked gothic and matched my Vibes.

Of course I added my own pillows and blankets that I got at Walmart a while back

I heard what sounding like a cat from inside the big black closet and decided to check it out.

I guess I was right because as soon as I opened the door a black cat with blood red eyes came running out the closet and jumped all over me.

I walked over to my door before calling redd over to my room. He walked in and furrowed his eyebrows at me then looked at the cat.

" Oh that was an old roommates cat... she uh passed away a few days ago so I mean I guess you can have it." He said making me smile slightly.

Every since I was a little girl I've always wanted a cat, but due to my parents being allergic I never got one.

" Imma name it... Satan" I said making redd chuckle. " Aight short, do you" He walked out of the room.

I decided to go out into the living room only for my arm to be yanked into another room.

I looked back seeing jahseh and was ready to leave before he closed and locked the door. " Why are you acting so weird" He asked me while I looked around his room.

It wasn't much but it wasn't less, there were posters of him and some of his friends including stokeley. There were also posters of just random scribbles.

" I'm good" I said putting my head down only for him to lift it back up with his index finger.

" You sure you good?" he asked me causing my eyes to roll.

" Yes, I'm fine" I said, causing him to let go of my chin and nod his head towards the door.

I walked over unlocking it before walking out to the living room where I was going to go before getting interrupted .

I saw everyone sitting on the couch and went to sit near Geneva. " You alright?" I asked her since she looked like she'd been crying.

" Not really, Can we talk?" She asked me making me nod my head and she led me outside the house and we sat on the porch.

" What's up babes?" I asked her while placing my hand on her thigh. " I Just- Its hard to explain but me and Jah" She sighed stopping herself before opening her mouth to continue. " Were dating and it kind of frustrates me sometimes when I see you guys all Cuddled up together" I furrowed my eyebrows when she finished.

I don't understand why she's crying about this, and why didn't jahseh tell me he has a whole girlfriend while he was over he doing sly things with me.

I nodded signaling that I understand her before walking over to the door. " Ill be right back" She nodded as I walked all the way into the house and made my way to Jahsehs room.

I knocked on the door before barging in as he looked up at me. "What you need?" He asked stopping what he was just doing to sit on the bed.

" Why didn't you tell me you and Neva are a thing? I'm a lot of things but one thing I'm not is a home wrecker nor a side ch-"

" Woah Woah, What the fuck are you talking about?" He said cutting me off. I rolled my eyes before crossing my arms over my chest.

" Jahseh, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about" I said which seemed to make him more confused due to the look on his face.

" I really don't" He shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed becoming a little frustrated and confused aswell. " She just told me that yall are a thing and it bothers her when you hang around me a lot." I said as he got up off the bed.

" Bro, Where the fuck is she?" He Asked causing me to point to the door. " On the porch" I responded making him almost immediately go outside.

I sighed sitting down on his bed decided to make myself comfortable before I heard screaming.

" Your such a fucking liar Geneva!"

...