I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND

TW; RAPE ⚠️

TW; RAPE ⚠️

I was currently sitting on my bed, while stroking the cat that redd gave me.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and got up to go see who it was.

" Hey" Cora said when I opened it, I waved my hand inviting her in before closing my door back.

She plopped down on the bed as I sat back on the floor playing with My cat.

" So, There's this party later on and the whole gang is going." Before Cora couldn't even ask me I shook my head no.

" Absolutely not, I don't do parties" I shrugged my shoulders, making her roll her eyes.

I was never the type to party, no matter how much I tried to force myself to. I hated being crowded with hundreds of drunk, sweaty people.

" Oh come on. Please, For me?" She whined making me roll my eyes and give in, One thing i could never deny is coras puppy eyes.

" Fine, When is it?" I asked her, looking over at my watch. " Its later on tonight, at around 7" She replied, I saw that my watch said it was 6 so I decided to get ready.

" Alright, Ill get ready now I guess" I shurgged my shoulders making her get off my bed and head towards the door. " Same, We're gonna leave in 30 minutes" She said leaving my room.

I sighed before walking over to my dresser to look for an outfit.

I changed into a simple black and white striped shirt along with some black ripped jeans before putting on my black chains and rings.

I fixed my hair and sprayed my body with perfume before walking out into the hallway

I fixed my hair and sprayed my body with perfume before walking out into the hallway. I looked into the kitchen seeing everybody ready. Geneva had on a red dress that was supposed to show her curves but that didnt work out, meanwhile cora had on a red hoodie with a black jean jacket over it and her chucky doll right next to her.

I looked over at jahseh and saw that we were lowkey matching.

He looked over at me and started smiling before walking towards me

He looked over at me and started smiling before walking towards me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder bringing my body closer to his.

From the corner of my eye I saw neva staring at us and my first instinct was to look, as soon as we made eye contact she looked away causing me to furrow my eyebrows out of confusion.

I brushed it off not really having time to care about her attitude. " Alright, let's roll" stokes said as we all walked out the house and into the black van.
-

The sounds of loud music mixed with people laughing and screaming filled my ears as I looked for Jahseh and the rest of them.

I didn't plan on drinking but one drink led to four and four led to six and six led to ten. By now I was pissy drunk and all I wanted to do was go home.

I felt someone grab my shoulder from behind me, I turned around to be faced with Coolie.

" Heyyy" I slurred as I tried to keep my balance.

" Hey Azazel" he chuckled. " I wanna show you something cool" I nodded and he grabbed my hand, bringing me up the stairs.

I furrowed my eyebrows as he brought me into an empty bedroom.

" Sit down" I did what he told me to and took a seat on the bed. He pushed me back by my chest causing me to laugh since I had no idea what was going on.

He then started unbuckling his belt causing me to widen my eyes and sit up. " What are you do-doing" I hiccuped.

" Shhh" He held his finger to my lips before pushing me back onto the bed.

(A/N If you are uncomfortable with sexual assault or it triggers something then skip to the three dots)

He then pulled out his member before positioning it inside of me. I clawed at his back trying to push him out as he started to pick up the pace.

" S-Stop!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I heard the door creak open and looked over to see Geneva there with a shocked face. I mouthed for her to help me only to be ignored.

She scoffed before closing the door and leaving me there. Out of all the images that run through my head I never imagined being raped. Especially by someone I call a friend.

I continued to cry out while yelling for him to stop only for his hand to go to my mouth.

•••
I was now laying on the bed trembling and crying as my once drunk personality was now a sober one.

I was drunk while it happened but was sober enough to feel the pain in between my legs and know it happened.

Coolie sat at the edge of the bed putting his clothes on before he turned to me.

" Oh shut up, you know you wanted it when u came in here the first day dressed in fishnets and skirts that barely covered anything" He said as he stood up to go to the door.

" Why would you d-do this to me?" I asked him as I rocked back in forth.

" Well, I saw that you and jahseh were beginning to have a little something and jahseh gets all the girls" He bent down " So I decided ' Hey, Why not share this one?" he said continuing to talk to me like a fucking object.

" I-I thought you were my friend" I said as he got up and headed towards the door.

" Well you thought wrong buttercup." He said before opening the door and leaving me in the empty cold room.

I cuddled up further in the bed to warm myself up and to hopefully stop shaking.

What am I gonna do?

•••
🖤🖤🖤
Excuse any mistakes