HES MY VRO

It's been a few hours since the incident with coolie and Jahseh and I've heard nothing but yelling and screaming coming from the living room meanwhile I just locked myself in my room

I Sighed before tucking myself back under the covers, Attempting to fall asleep. I failed due to five hard knocks on my door causing me to huff in frustration.

I threw one of the pillows I had on my bed, signaling that i didnt want to be bothered Only for the the lock on the door to unlock. I heard the door crack open and snapped my head in the direction to see Jahseh.

I sighed once again Before sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest.

" What's going on?" I asked jah as he came and sat on the edge of my bed.

He sighed while ruffling his hands through his black and blonde dreads he re-twisted a few days ago.

" Well Uh, We all talked to coolie and he just said he was under the influence" As soon as those words left his mouth my blood began to boil.

" Excuse me?" I said, Now sitting up fully.

jahseh sighed before speaking again" He said it."

" And you fucking believe him!?" I yelled in his face.

" Azazel.. I have to believe him." he said before continuing " He's my vro" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

The person I thought had my back these past few months really doesn't. I sighed before closing my eyes as a tear threatened to spill but I refused to show that I was weak in this moment.

" Ok" I simply shrugged before getting up and walking over to the closet.

" Azazel.." Jahseh said but I just ignored him and continued to pack my clothes into the bag I came here with. I grabbed everything off the bed and walked over to the door, placing it there.

I then walked out into the hallway to be faced with Everybody. " Y'all believe this weird ass nigga too?" I asked them, causing them all too look at the ground.

" Right" I chuckled before going into the bathroom to pack everything else, I turned around and saw Stokes, Redd, And jahseh in the door way.

" Move" I said trying to shove past them, only to get pushed back into the bathroom.

" What the fuck are you doing?" Redd asked me.

I looked at him as if he was stupid, I completely ignored his question as I slipped through the crack in between jahseh and Stokes. The one time being skinny actually helps me out.

"Azazel!" I heard Jahseh call out but ignored him and grabbed all my bags and grabbed my cat satan.

I walked out into the living room near the front door with everyone following behind me.

I heard noise in the hallway and looked over to see Cora with all her bags. " Wherever my best friend is going, I'm going" She said making everybody snapped there head in her direction.

"Bro, Can y'all just stay? the situations not even that deep"  Isaiah said. Not even that deep? I just got fucking raped and it's ' not even that deep'

I lunged at Isaiah causing him to fall over before I started punching him in the face, now feeling emotions I dreaded.

Betrayal, Hurt, and anger.

I continued to punch his chest as well but only did so little due to my small hands that some would call " weak"

I heard yelling in the background before I felt Redd and jahseh pull me off of him.

I got up off the floor and backed up over towards the door.

I looked over to Geneva before picking up my bags.

" You sick fuck" I spat at her before nodding my head at Cora and opening the front door.

We both walked out of the house and headed towards one place we both never had.

Home.