THIS SHOULD BE FUN.

I lathered my soft petite body in soap before washing off

I lathered my soft petite body in soap before washing off. I stepped out of the small dorm showers, jumping at the sight of geneva. " Satans Christ! What the fuck geneva" I wrapped a black towel with skulls on it around my body.

" Sorry, I Um just wanted to apologize if I came off as a bitch yesterday" She said putting her bony hand on my shoulder. I shurgged " Its fine, anything you wanna talk about? I know we just met but you seem like a good person"

" Thank You, Same to you. Nothings really on my mind right now but if some shit pops up ill be sure to come to your cute ass" She said nudging my shoulder while looking down to me since I was only 5'0 meanwhile she was 5'4.

I smiled at her and shooed her off. " Aight get out I gotta change" She rolled her eyes playfully before hugging me and leaving the bathroom. I went over to my light weight suitcase full with black clothes and chains. I grabbed an outfit and put it on before glancing at myself in the mirror.

 I grabbed an outfit and put it on before glancing at myself in the mirror

I was always an insecure ass person. When I lived with my mother her and some grown ass woman she called ' friends' always had something to say about my body, Every other 14 year old at that time had big boobs and a fat ass meanwhile I was over here looking like a 12 year old boy before he hit puberty.

Im not as insecure now as I used to be since I met cora, she helped me find my self worth and I will forever be thankful.

I sighed, brushing my pale hands through my dark black hair. I tucked my phone in my hoodie before I felt my mind traveling to jahseh.

You ever wanna get lost in someone's mind?

Just on cue jahseh popped up behind me.

" For fucks sake, what's up with you and Geneva coming out of nowhere" I said putting my hand to my chest.

He let a slight breath out as a laugh before inching closer to me. At this point my neck was hurting from having to look up at him.

I furrowed my eyebrows as his index finger went to my chin. " get the fuck out" he whispered in my ear before waking away and over to a stall.

I stood there confused before getting from around the counter and walking out of the eerie bathroom.

As I was walking I felt Cora appear behind me. " Hey, Geneva asked if we want to go with them to do a ritual"

I furrowed my eyebrows, last time I did a ritual My friend ended up having a seizure and he passed away.

" You remember what happened last time" I raised my eyebrows up at her.

" Yea.. But I'm sure we'll be fine."

" I'll come and get you around 2 AM tonight" She said slowing down her walking.

I sighed " Alright"

With that she sped off into the dark hallway of the unknown.

" This should be fun."

__________________

____________________

Sorry this part is so short! Since I also write on my phone, the completed chapter was on there but it wasnt on my computer. Long story short it didnt save and I had to start from the picture.

Hope you all still enjoyed 🖤

____________________________

________________

___

October 28, 2020. 11: 11 AM