LEAVING THE HELL HOUSE

" Psst, Azazel.. Wake up" I felt Cora nudge me, I was still a little shaken up about yesterday but I knew I had to let it go and forget about it so I don't get questioned. 

I was more scared of the fact that Jahseh wasn't fazed by it, By any of it. Starting with the silent but deadly screams coming from the poor mans mouth, The blood oozing out of his head and dripping from his mouth. It was all art to him, He enjoyed it. I don't know if Ill be able to look at him the same, Hell I don't even know If Ill be able to look at myself the same. 

I pushed Cora a little bit as she continued to nudge me. I Finally gave up trying before sitting up in my bed, I looked at the clock that red 5 AM then looked at Cora as if she lost her mind. 

" Why the hell are you waking me up this early?" I asked her before putting my now half black and half red hair into a bun. 

" We're leaving!" She exclaimed making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Me and Cora have only been her for about a month but I'm already fed up with this Institute bullshit.

" What are you talking about?" I asked Now fully up and aware of my surroundings . " Neva told me that they all know some dude named redd and they've been planning on sneaking out and moving into his house" She explained . " They wanna take us with them!" She jumped up and down as if she didn't give a fuck about waking anybody up.

I guess ill admit that I was a little happy that I was finally getting out of here but wasn't to fond of having to be, let alone live in the same house as geneva and jahseh. Me and neva are cool but the sly remarks she says sometimes makes me think otherwise and I wasn't really looking forward to seeing jah after what happened yesterday. 

" Hurry the fuck up." Cora said rushing me out of bed. 

We now all currently had our bags and the shit we were allowed to bring and started sneaking out the main window. 

We ran a little through the woods before stopping at a all black Porsche SUV truck. I was surprised at how all Of us were going to fit in there before the seats folding back, Leaving room for everyone but one person. 

" Alright, Somebody's gon have to sit on a lap" A dude with blonde dreads and tattoos all over his face said. He looked like he smoked crack and rolled blunts on a daily basis. 

 Everybody sighed before grabbing everything and putting it into the trunk. They all sat down leaving no room for me to sit by the time I came back around. 

I sucked my teeth while looking over at jasheh who patted his lap. " Come sit on daddy." I scrunched my face up causing the guys to laugh before I climbed into the car and onto his lap. 

" We're finally leaving the hell house!" Geneva exclaimed putting her arms up causing everyone to start cheering. 

" Lets get this show on the road." Redd said before pulling off and leaving the  institution behind.

...

Once again I apologize for this part being so short, Its 7:13 AM And I have to do online school and go to a doctors appointment around 8 so I tried to quickly update. Love You and thank you for reading this story.

🖤🖤